Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Premier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevrolet

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Brand Doesn't Matter

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
I don't want anyone to apologize to me! Come on guys, we are friends and TAI gers, so some people's views and tastes may change, leading to such small arguments. Sorry guys, I can review Nissan, Toyota, Honda only when me and my friend get time, so kindly wait. I am in Chennai now, so would not be able to come online often.
Cheers and advance happy new year to all!
Exactly, everyone is different from other. His/her taste change as per their previous and present experience.

For example, i used to own a mercedes s class w126 1985 model, it was superb in deed to drive, then bought a w140 500SEL 20 years old still drives like new.

Moral of my story: I like a comfortable car that has very good suspension and ride quality no matter which brand. For example: Presently own a tata manza 2011( because of comfort), as wanted comfort, then bought POLO GT TSI for performance in city, now planning to buy tata safari storme or any other SUV.

Last edited:
Fiat is a (pleasantly) shocking 5th position, above VW, Nissan and Hyundai [clap].thats something new.Unfortunately in this case, our forum doesnt represent reality.
Similarly Tata representing 3rd position in the Aspirational race also doesnt represent reality..
Its just forum fantasy.MS and Honda I can accept. more Honda than MS though.
I would have thought the "aspirational" brand ranking would be VW, Honda, Skoda, Ford, Hyundai, Renault, MS, Toyota, M&M, Nissan, Chevrolet, Fiat and then Tata- in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiat is a (pleasantly) shocking 5th position, above VW, Nissan and Hyundai [clap].thats something new.Unfortunately in this case, our forum doesnt represent reality.
Similarly Tata representing 3rd position in the Aspirational race also doesnt represent reality.
Its just forum fantasy.MS and Honda I can accept.more Honda than MS though.
I would have thought the "aspirational" brand ranking would be VW, Honda, Skoda, Ford, Hyundai, Renault, MS, Toyota, M&M, Nissan, Chevrolet, Fiat and then Tata- in that order.
The poll based on the members opted to vote here, so it cannot be deemed as the opinion of entire TAI, there must be many members who have not voted here.

Secondly, there is nothing called reality of a buyer mode which is not permanent, but it keeps changing by time, so today Honda is on top and who knows tomorrow TATA or Fiat. So we should only read the poll as as of now this is the situation and it may be true out of those many participants and if for example tomorrow another 40 members vote here only for Fiat and Hyundai, then the number game will change completely.

Important thing with the thread is to understand the view and perception of members what they give priority for and learn something if it is useful for us[:)] so NO loser and NO winner in the contest !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #140
Important thing with the thread is to understand the view and perception of members what they give priority for and learn something if it is useful for us[:)] so NO loser and NO winner in the contest !!
Nicely captured.

Also after latest auto ex[po and the hooplah around tata motors, i do expect tata motors to get a few more votes :) Just my opinion

Top Bottom