Are there Any Cheaper 125cc Scooters?

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Is there any cheaper scooter - 125cc??

Yes, There is Suzuki Access and Mahindra Duro DZ.

Anyways, What is your budget and requirements?

yeah even I am thinking of going for a scooter instead of a bike. Heard about the newly launched Mahindra Duro DZ, which seems to be cheaper when compared to the bikes in the 125cc range. I feel scooters are much more comfortable when compared to bikes.[cheers]

lxi.

Suspended
Hey Vikram, Heard that you have purchased the Red ROMBA SOLID mahindra duro dz!

Pics Please and waiting eagerly for them. I also want to purchase on . Do give the price (On road)! Cheers.
Drive safe!

Thread Starter #6
Hey Vikram, Heard that you have purchased the Red ROMBA SOLID mahindra duro dz!

Pics Please and waiting eagerly for them. I also want to purchase on . Do give the price (On road)! Cheers.
Drive safe!
Yup thatz right buddy.......will share it to you [clap] after taking some snaps[thumbsup]

Guys !!! please dont go for Mahindra scooters !!! Its engine has good power but it doesnt have life, in my neighbourhood there are 4 -5 mahindra scooters which are left unused and some engines are bored more than 5 times in 2 years of time.

vikram, congrats on your duro dz, new launch from mahindra,though they havent been able to put some noise in market compared to honda and suzuki, pour in your review and ownership details of your new ride.In 125cc segment suzuki enjoys its share with access till now and heard of some another model in same range being launched by them.

of all the now available 125cc scooters, mahindra duro is vfm. though it has some issues with the ground clearance. access, activa, dio & aviator shares the same engines.

activa & access demands a premium & one has to compulsory take accessories worth 2500/- from the showroom. and extended warranty for 5 years for 2500/-. its been followed by all the dealers here.

Thread Starter #10
Hey all…….it seems that some of guys are befuddled about the duro dz scooter that whether it’s worth it or not. Well personally speaking I was also confused but when I purchased this and started using it I was amazed with the comfort level and smooth ride. Those guys who haven’t tried it at least give a try and know the difference.[thumbsup]

@vikram rides: Congrats on your new Duro DZ. I havent tride Duro DZ yet, but we have Duro, Rodeo and Flyte of Mahindra Scooters. All has Engine problems and service people at mahindra showroom are not trained(Mahaveer Motors, Bangalore) and they broke the body parts of our vehicle during service and they are not even ready to replace. I had to put FIR on them to get the parts replaced free of cost. Please be careful during the service and becareful with the engine too. There are chances of oil leakage and oil entering the engine. This is my personal experience with Mahindra Scooters. Have a safe ride !!

Thread Starter #12
@vikram rides: Congrats on your new Duro DZ. I havent tride Duro DZ yet, but we have Duro, Rodeo and Flyte of Mahindra Scooters. All has Engine problems and service people at mahindra showroom are not trained(Mahaveer Motors, Bangalore) and they broke the body parts of our vehicle during service and they are not even ready to replace. I had to put FIR on them to get the parts replaced free of cost. Please be careful during the service and becareful with the engine too. There are chances of oil leakage and oil entering the engine. This is my personal experience with Mahindra Scooters. Have a safe ride !!
Hey buddy well so far so long I haven't faced any kind of problem, hopefully will not face in future. As you are saying that while servicing they rupture the body parts of scooter. well it sounds a rumor bit to me. Cause one of my cousin own Mahindra scooter and he never faced this kind of things. And the flaws you have stated is happen to exist only when if you don't get your scooter serviced on time.

Hey buddy…….well so far so long I haven't faced any kind of problem, hopefully will not face in future. As you are saying that while servicing they rupture the body parts of scooter…………..well it sounds a rumor bit to me. Cause one of my cousin own Mahindra scooter and he never faced this kind of things. And the flaws you have stated is happen to exist only when if you don't get your scooter serviced on time.
I have serviced the Mahindra Scooter on time everytime, As i bought it as soon it was released, there were no proper service ppl in their service station. Hope now they have experienced service ppl. Good Luck with your power scooter !!!

lxi.

Suspended
Guys, Going to get HONDA ACTIVA in ? colour in few weeks!
No waiting period.
On Road price- 50k.
Variant- deluxe

The dealer told that bring money in cash and take the scooty on the spot.
:)
Any thing to check while delivery?

also,
Which colour should i go for?
I have removed white as it would be difficult to maintain, black and red due to personal reasons, orchid blue, too uncommon.
Now i am left with grey and gold. Which one?
note- i will rarely clean the scooty, maybe once in 3-4 weeks.
Please help:)

Top Bottom