Apple Products: Discussions & Suggestions

Re: All New Iphone5 with IP 4 & 4S.

Hey guys here is a short review of Iphone 5.

And comparo with its brothers Iphone 4 and 4S.

Iphone 5 is lightest than its predecessors.

The Oleophobic coating makes sure screen is oil free, even after using it for a long time as against Iphone 4 & 4S.

Battery backup, undoubtedly Iphone 4 scores well in this aspect.

Iphone 4s is battery hungry, Iphone 5 is somewhat intermediate in battery backup.

Pehachaan Kaun??? iPhone4, 5 & 4S
View attachment 73628
Iphone5 ,4 S & 4
View attachment 73629

View attachment 73630
Nano sim Vs Micro sim Vs Normal sim
View attachment 73631
TAI in HD
View attachment 73632

View attachment 73633

View attachment 73634
The Nano SIM (It is smaller to handle).
View attachment 73635
To get an idea of how small this is, its tinier than what you are seeing.
View attachment 73636
Micro sim vs Nano sim
View attachment 73637

View attachment 73638
Lightning charger.
View attachment 73639
Clarity has improved.
View attachment 73640

View attachment 73641
Impressive review Mukesh Ji.Going to buy iPhone 5 soon.Have already experienced my friend's I5 recently and had a demo at Aptronix store.

Re: Apple Products - Discussions and Suggestions

Lol'zz thats the signature.
You typed it!!!
LOL, can't say, he might be using Tapatalk, but that's paid! :tongue:

@ mukeshus

Buddy any idea how you attach multiple images from iPad on TAI , I have iOS 6 what happens is I can only upload only 1 pic even if I attach multiple images only 1 pic gets attached . Any remedy you know for this will be highly appreciated .
Will try on mine Bro.

Why you don't know it? :tongue:
The app named 'Tapatalk' does that. But IDK he used it or not.
Type-r, download it and open TAI, then reply. You can also change the signature.

Why you don't know it? :tongue:
The app named 'Tapatalk' does that. But IDK he used it or not.
Type-r, download it and open TAI, then reply. You can also change the signature.
bro i dont think for iOS it writes that signature. only for androids i think. and i have used Tapatalk for TAI and GH FYI. anyways apologies to Music_Swift if he used Tapatalk but I kinda doubt it. [evil]

bro i dont think for iOS it writes that signature. only for androids i think. and i have used Tapatalk for TAI and GH FYI. anyways apologies to Music_Swift if he used Tapatalk but I kinda doubt it. [evil]
Oh, then sorry. I didn't know that.[:)]

Going to buy an iPhone again.Dad's 3GS will be exchanged for new iPhone.But,bit confused whether I should go for 4S or 5 or Galaxy Note II in a week.

Note II is big and needs more care than I5. As per the reviews i read. Just my thought.

Got my 3GS repaired today.But,after 4 days of not using the Phone,it is getting heated.If I put some game,it is taking much time.So,decided to dispose the iPhone 3GS for iPhone 4S or Galaxy S3 or Note II.But,iPhone makes me tempting.iPhone 5 is dropped from our list due to problems reported by others and budget.The Shop fellow offered Rs.6K to 7K if we exchange 3GS for new iPhone.New iPhone 4S is Rs.34K to Rs.36.5K,which seemed to me very VFM.

Last edited:

Swift, can you share what are the issues with I5 please. I am almost in plans to pickup 5 but was not really sure on it till now. Tonight is my flight back to india. If you can help me on my decision, it would be of great help.
If not I5 after your comments, I will pick up I4s or note once im back in bang. Please suggest.

Swift, can you share what are the issues with I5 please. I am almost in plans to pickup 5 but was not really sure on it till now. Tonight is my flight back to india. If you can help me on my decision, it would be of great help.
If not I5 after your comments, I will pick up I4s or note once im back in bang. Please suggest.
The problems were reported and they are listed here

iPhone 5 problems: What users complain about the most | Digital Trends

But knowing apple and using their laptops and iPad I can assure you apple must have taken some steps to correct it , rest singh890 is using a iPhone 5 and so is Mukeshus 's brother they can help you more here regarding the issues .

Top Bottom