Apple Products: Discussions & Suggestions

Re: Apple Products - Discussions and Suggestions

I am onto 6.01 version on my mom's 3Gs version of iphone, no doubt it has the best hardware from apple.Still the premium on its product is way too much they ask for,i am a android fan any given day compared to apple.

Finally,today became an iPad proud owner.Yes,my uncle gifted me iPad2 with WIFI last month and this news became secret.Color is Black.But,no 3G in our iPad.Will get a Sim Card for iPad soon and WIFI also.And,Accessories is more important thing for iPad.And,going to install iOS6 soon.

And,this is my second Apple product after iPhone.

Thread Starter #82

Finally,today became an iPad proud owner.Yes,my uncle gifted me iPad2 with WIFI last month and this news became secret.Color is Black.But,no 3G in our iPad.Will get a Sim Card for iPad soon and WIFI also.And,Accessories is more important thing for iPad.And,going to install iOS6 soon.

And,this is my second Apple product after iPhone.
Congrats buddy.

I think i have already posted the pics of IOS 6 update in this thread.

Help!!
Any one has Iphone 5S??. I am planning to pickone today and need help/suggestions on issues (if any) in India.
I m in US right now.

@ mukeshus

Buddy any idea how you attach multiple images from iPad on TAI , I have iOS 6 what happens is I can only upload only 1 pic even if I attach multiple images only 1 pic gets attached . Any remedy you know for this will be highly appreciated .

Since yesterday night,my Dad's iPhone 3GS Touch Screen is not working properly.What should be the problem for touch screen?My dad called me and said this story when he was at Delhi.Now,he is using a temporary phone,HTC.Not his,his friend's.Going to buy an iPhone 5 or 4S soon after dad comes.

Top Bottom