Apple Products: Discussions & Suggestions

Thread Starter #121
Re: Apple Products - Discussions and Suggestions

Here are some pics of my recent travelogue.
Pics clicked by Iphone 4S.

All clicked without flash.

The resolution of Ipad3 matches to that of Iphone 5.

Oleophobic coating on Iphone 5 makes it a lot glossier and oil free.
iPhone5 vs iPhone4
1-011.jpg

1-012.jpg

6-020.jpg

3-014.jpg

5-019.jpg
iPad 3, iPhone 5 & iPhone4
4-018.jpg

issues are issues whether they are in WP8 or ios or android or any operating system. if there are no issues why would anyone waste time making videos. if my hard earned money is at stake i will also make videos and badmouth any company.

simple logic.
+100
i have personally seen that purple haze as well on iPhone 5. its really evident.
Yes there was a issue even apple themselves acknowledged it .

@ Mukesh

See the issue is not if you are not having problems .( and iam happy you are not having any issues )

Krish asked what are the problems we told this are the problems reported and I also specially mentioned that apple will or already must have taken care of it still check and then buy

You came up saying that the website is reporting false info and wrote that its for maximum hits .

The fact is the iPhone 5 does have purple tinge issue which luckily you are not facing .

@ Krish

Kindly check this issue right when you open the box in apple store and buy .

@all

Before all call mr a iPhone or apple basher . Iam typing this from iPad 2 and my laptop is MacBook Air .[:)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #123

Recently the Mac book was opened and battery was replaced.

The charge of Mac Book Pro was losing power, the charge cycle count was more than 1400 cycle count.

The new battery costed 6500/-.

Here is how it looks inside a Mac book Pro.

The 2 fans of processor reminds me a helicopter of Avatar.[lol]

1-653.jpg

1-654.jpg

2-654.jpg

@ Raja: I am not here to mislead any one.

Disclaimer: What ever i am posting here are my experiences with products so far, and not based on assumptions.
So before buying the products don't feel this as a legitimate review.

Anyone is free to update issues with the product, no one is preventing anyone to post information.

And don't get mislead by my reviews, these are just my pure experiences.

Recently the Mac book was opened and battery was replaced.

The charge of Mac Book Pro was losing power, the charge cycle count was more than 1400 cycle count.

The new battery costed 6500/-.

Here is how it looks inside a Mac book Pro.

The 2 fans of processor reminds me a helicopter of Avatar.[lol]

View attachment 79354

View attachment 79355

View attachment 79356

@ Raja: I am not here to mislead any one.

Disclaimer: What ever i am posting here are my experiences with products so far, and not based on assumptions.
So before buying the products don't feel this as a legitimate review.

Anyone is free to update issues with the product, no one is preventing anyone to post information.

And don't get mislead by my reviews, these are just my pure experiences.

HDD missing!!!!

:rolleyes: My father would have bought it if it was available, and we bought the 64GB version keeping it a premium model. :(

Also rumors have started flowing in for iPhone 5s and the rumor is that it comes with 13 megapixels. I heard this from one of my managers who works on Safari applications for Target.

yep read about this. who needs this much space? professional photographers?
Well my friend some people do need that amount of space besides that in our field IT it will be a welcoming move from Apple.

One of my friend is in a project (same company) where they are working on an application for the HR dept which will be used in Safari and for that every one in his team has been given an ipad and since he is into testing he has to carry 2 because his first one has no memory left (64gb)[:)]

Similarly i am am working on an application for iPhone and was given an extra iphone but since the memory was full (64gb) i gave it back to them and got a MAC with an iPhone simulator. [;)]

Well guys did you get the iOS 6.1 update ? I got yesterday .

@singh- Your right about 5S. as per the stores in mineallopies, its due to relase in May/June.
They have offered me a very good exchange value on I5 once 5S is out in market. Provided i ensure 5 is maintained properly (no physical abuse).
By the way, Do you work for Target?

type-r[who needs this much space? professional photographers?]

well my sister uses 64gb she had it in all her iphones till now and still with this space she never has space to store anything,she is a fashion designer in NY.

Raja
[Well guys did you get the iOS 6.1 update ? I got yesterday ].

Yes even i got that update yesterday.

Last edited:

Got my iPhone 5 unlocked today since i am will coming to India[:)]

@singh- Your right about 5S. as per the stores in mineallopies, its due to relase in May/June.
They have offered me a very good exchange value on I5 once 5S is out in market. Provided i ensure 5 is maintained properly (no physical abuse).
By the way, Do you work for Target?
Yes that's what i have heard that it is expected somewhere in June.

Also what kind of deal did they provide you for the I5 exchange?

And yes i work for Target [:)] as a Business/Quality Analyst

Do you as well? since you are from Bangalore and we have our off-shore located there.

Last edited:

@singh- Yes, [:)] I work from GWS location Bang. Was in HQ for last 2 weeks and just came back on this last Sat.
As i frequent to HQ (Menioploies) from India, i picked up it from AT&T need to get it unlocked.
They offered almost atleast 75% refund.

@singh- Yes, [:)] I work from GWS location Bang. Was in HQ for last 2 weeks and just came back on this last Sat.
As i frequent to HQ (Menioploies) from India, i picked up it from AT&T need to get it unlocked.
They offered almost atleast 75% refund.
That's great man, finally got some one working for Target out of so many members from Bang[:)].

If you would have posted earlier that you are in Minneapolis, could have contacted you and get your phone unlock. I got mine unlocked for $25.

So you said that you bought it without contract, right?
Then how come it's not unlock?

Top Bottom