Aplya manache rajencha NAMASKAR

Thread Starter #1
Namskar ;
(better write in English as whole world do)
this is Vishal from sangli,MH.
Currently studying in B.E electrical(but i dont know anything in ele. really)

Your Age: I am just 23.

Your Interests: hummmm..
Your likes/dislikes:I like going for a long drive on scooter or car whatever it may be

The main reason for joining this forum is to express myself as a automobile engg(which was my dream but no more,see my age)

now introduction to my savaris
HM ambassador,swift Dzire,honad dio ,bajaj cub electronic

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Hey Vishal, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India! It's great to have another automobile engineer amongst us. About automobile enthusiasts, Well sure we all are. :smile: Looking forward to have some interesting discussions with you in forums and please don't forget to visit announcement section once, which explains all guidelines and functioning of forum in detail: Announcements - The Automotive India . Enjoy your stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Vishal welcome to TAI! Have a pleasant stay here and looking forward to informative posts from you! Do post ownership reports of your Amby and Dzire!!

Hi vishal welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay here. you must be a proud owner of amby as the car itself doesnt exists anymore. which model and how old is it? also i have never heard about bajaj cub electric scooter. do share the reviews and pics of both!

Thread Starter #7
once upon

i have never heard about bajaj cub electric scooter. do share the reviews and pics of both!
I think you read it wrong dude its "Bajaj Cub Electronic"
I had already uploaded the pics in intro but dont know why they were not shown?
moderators help in this regard

Hey your Amby seems to be in good condition still!! What is that thing above the windshield??

Your Swift Dzire ZDI is looking cool too!

Welcome to TAI Vishal. Hope you have a pleasant stay here. We have many more Maharashtrians here, including myself. That Swift Dzire looks fine in white [:)]
Looking forward to some active participation from you.

350Z

Core Team
The pictures are now visible. Your ambassador looks to be fairly well maintained, How old is it? Best will be to create a new ownership thread where we can discuss in detail about your ride.

Drive Safe,
350Z

yeah, i have seen many ambys with those kind of caps. nice dzire which variant it is? and we are waiting to read detailed reviews of your rides.

yeah the so called cap is optional fitment .

Available for scorpios now in FB.

Tinker's fav amby , you have changed the front lights! and good that you have still retained its ambassador logo. HM logo sits on that place!

And i guess your amby must be 23`25 years young

Top Bottom