Any reviews about Xenos X-440?

Thread Starter #3
ilango[speed thirst];1889 said:
dont ask me why, but dont go for xenos.
Just out of curiosity. Do you have any bad experience with Xenos?[confused]
Heard that their security system is not bad. Havent tried yet.

Never heard of xenon before. Why don't you go with the popular brands like pioneer,etc instead of regretting later ?

Okay black beauty!

Xenos is not still popular in ICE.

They really give a good competetion in Accessories like Remote Locking, parking Sensors & lot more!

My advice is to stay with Pioneer which is far better than xenos.

I'd recommend you all to stay away from xenos. One of my friend, whose father runs taxi service has installed a full blown audio system by Xenos installed at Auto Boutique. Trust me(and him eventually), its just a waste of money.

Their security system comes with life time warranty. That's the only benefit they've got. Two of my uncles have it, they have range problems(some times you need to press 2-3 times, even standing near to the car).

I'm not sure about other products though.

I think the range problem would be there with most of the remotes, until and unless its a piranha or some high end locks. I have a factory fitted remote lock (Nippon) from maruti, even if i press hard it will not unlock and i had to hit it twice or thrice so that it comes alive and it opens. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and i am used to it.

Coming to Xenos i have seen their boutique near nandanam and it looks neat for sunfilm and remote lock fitting, i do not recommend Xenos for a audio system. Go in for Pioneer and you wont regret

Piranha is a type of autocop, it has body sensors.

Now hot seller is the' scorpio' model from autocop.

Autocop is a nippon product.

I have a factory fitted remote lock (Nippon) from maruti, even if i press hard it will not unlock and i had to hit it twice or thrice so that it comes alive and it opens. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and i am used to it.
Did you check with both the remotes supplied to you.?

All Nippon(Autocop) products do come with 3 year warranty. Some comes with life time warranty.

DO get them rectified.

Thread Starter #11
ilango[speed thirst];2462 said:
Autocop is a nippon product.
I didnt know this.
By the way, is it possible to change the alarm horn of autocop with that of Nippon. Because I hate the sound of autocop while locking and unlocking. Nippon's sound is good to hear.[evil]

i have the nippon as standard in my scorpio. it may sound good to hear but in my 1.5 years of ownership, it has stopped working thrice, i mean the hooter/siren does not emit any sound! first 2 times, it automatically got rectified but this time, it is not acting good. i am still waiting!

though i wont completely blame the product as this can be a result of many water wading i did in my scorpio in the mumbai rains. water may have gone inside the hooter.

Thread Starter #13
it may sound good to hear but in my 1.5 years of ownership, it has stopped working thrice, i mean the hooter/siren does not emit any sound!
My cousin has MGP Nippon in his Wagon R for the last two years and there is no problem with his siren till date. May be the water spoiled yours.

yes, maybe but then- either the design is flawed that water gets in so easily or mahindra is to be blamed that they dint install the hooter in the right place.

I didnt know this.
By the way, is it possible to change the alarm horn of autocop with that of Nippon. Because I hate the sound of autocop while locking and unlocking. Nippon's sound is good to hear.[evil]
Yes you can. If the console doesn't fit get it done as by a local electrician. cut and join process.

But i feel its a waste, the horn alone cost 500 .
Try getting in 2nd hand from a 2nd hand bazzar.
In chennai you can get in pudhupet.

For mumbai its chor bazzar i think.

i had a auto cop installed in my estilo. Lifted from that when we sold and now its running fine my marina.

Top Bottom