Another Tata, Yes This Time Automatic: The Tigor XZA

Hi Guys

Got my number plate yesterday for my XTA and also picked up AMC for 2 yrs 30K kms for 9k. Installed PU leather seats, illuminated scuff plates, chrome side beading (waistline), chrome handles, door visors from outside. Will share pictures on the 15th.

I am getting FE of 13.6 to 14 kmpl depending on the traffic in the city. Hopefully it will increase. Wish to get chrome fog lamp garnish, trying to find a cost effective ones. Plus in the future wish to get piano black garnish for the lower side light colored plastic(which looks cheap IMHO).

I have run 680 odd kms and can hear some minor rattles from the dash(near the ganesha idol I affixed) and some kach kach from the right hand side door. Plan to get them fixed at the first service. Just wish that the interior fit quality was better. Sat inside the Nexon which definitely seemed to have a better fit and finish.

Hi Guys

Got my number plate yesterday for my XTA and also picked up AMC for 2 yrs 30K kms for 9k. Installed PU leather seats, illuminated scuff plates, chrome side beading (waistline), chrome handles, door visors from outside. Will share pictures on the 15th.

I am getting FE of 13.6 to 14 kmpl depending on the traffic in the city. Hopefully it will increase. Wish to get chrome fog lamp garnish, trying to find a cost effective ones. Plus in the future wish to get piano black garnish for the lower side light colored plastic(which looks cheap IMHO).

I have run 680 odd kms and can hear some minor rattles from the dash(near the ganesha idol I affixed) and some kach kach from the right hand side door. Plan to get them fixed at the first service. Just wish that the interior fit quality was better. Sat inside the Nexon which definitely seemed to have a better fit and finish.
Yes, I also had the noise at same place, complained during the first service, it went off but again came back after some time. Rattling noise is big time problem with my car, my nine year old car never noise which Tigor makes.[frustration]

Yes, I also had the noise at same place, complained during the first service, it went off but again came back after some time. Rattling noise is big time problem with my car, my nine year old car never noise which Tigor makes.[frustration]
We should escalate this, since this is no NANO or Indica, I will if they do not fix mine. TML must match the standards set by Hyundai, MSL if they want to keep attracting new customers.

Thread Starter #109
Hi Guys

Great! , Time for some pictures of your car including accessories. FE is decent and ok, even Im getting similar numbers. For Chrome Fog lamp garnish try OEM parts.

After few months of usage in city of my Tigor XZA the FE has settled around 14 KMPL now, MID shows 1-1.5 KMPL more. This is calculated via Tankful method and Fuelio App.

Quite happy now with the ride. Quite effortless to drive in narrow lanes , easy to park in tight spots.
Well,1to 1.5 KMPL difference is pretty acceptable. There is quite a amount of noise in multiple forums on the MID values that difference is as high as 6-7 kmpl and are surprised as to how tata have not been able to fix this small issue.
Well this issue not pretaining to Tigor as such but all the new breed tata cars. Did you experience any such issue? Or Tata have fixed it as part of software updates etc?

Thread Starter #112
Well,1to 1.5 KMPL difference is pretty acceptable. There is quite a amount of noise in multiple forums on the MID values that difference is as high as 6-7 kmpl and are surprised as to how tata have not been able to fix this small issue.
Well this issue not pretaining to Tigor as such but all the new breed tata cars. Did you experience any such issue? Or Tata have fixed it as part of software updates etc?
Well this is my first owned car with MID to be honest. And I dont see large deviation as you mentioned. I calculate FE by tankful method (refill from same Pump from same dispenser always at early mornings) and by Fuelio App.
People who do large hue and cry need to use accurate FE measuring methods and refill from same Pump/times of day to get correct figures.

Earlier I had measured in Swift VDI by MID and even there there was difference of upto 1.0-2.0 KMPL from actual figures.

Well this is my first owned car with MID to be honest. And I dont see large deviation as you mentioned. I calculate FE by tankful method (refill from same Pump from same dispenser always at early mornings) and by Fuelio App.
People who do large hue and cry need to use accurate FE measuring methods and refill from same Pump/times of day to get correct figures.

Earlier I had measured in Swift VDI by MID and even there there was difference of upto 1.0-2.0 KMPL from actual figures.
Yes probably that could be reason for people. Tankful too depends on whether to stop at autocut off or fill upto the brim.

What you are to be doing is most practical way of eliminating any descrepencies in calculation of the FE. [clap]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
@anshuman8 - I still not got my car, eventhough it was booked on 2nd of this month[anger]

Dealers says that the colour (my earlier choice was Espresso Borwn) not available in XZA or XZ(O). They have only one Silver colour available that too in XZO variant.

I have then changed the colour to Copper Dazzle, but that too not available. I have written an email yesterday with Tata Customer care, but no reply so far.

Can any one of you check with your dealers and find if Tigor XZA variant is in demand and there is heavy waiting period (I just want to see if my dealer is trying to delay or pushing whatever variant/colour he has?)

Thanks.

Thread Starter #115
@anshuman8 - I still not got my car, eventhough it was booked on 2nd of this month[anger]

Dealers says that the colour (my earlier choice was Espresso Borwn) not available in XZA or XZ(O). They have only one Silver colour available that too in XZO variant.

I have then changed the colour to Copper Dazzle, but that too not available. I have written an email yesterday with Tata Customer care, but no reply so far.

Can any one of you check with your dealers and find if Tigor XZA variant is in demand and there is heavy waiting period (I just want to see if my dealer is trying to delay or pushing whatever variant/colour he has?)

Thanks.
Sure sir, I would check with my dealer . I doubt that there would be that much demand that XZA is not available in any colour. The last point you mentioned might be true and he is delaying to bill you at new prices maybe.

Also due to ongoing situation at Kerela road conditions have deteriorated and all trucks are either delayed or held up. So there might be delay in transportation.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Also due to ongoing situation at Kerela road conditions have deteriorated and all trucks are either delayed or held up. So there might be delay in transportation.
No, the reason he said was that even these colours are not available in the factory itself which I cannot digest.[surprise]

Thread Starter #117
No, the reason he said was that even these colours are not available in the factory itself which I cannot digest.[surprise]
I think the dealer is taking you for a ride. Though the car cars are manufactured in batches of same colour but EB and CD are fast moving colours for Tigor. In no way I can believe that those were not manufactured in last two weeks.

BTW what are your preferred colours ?

Thread Starter #120
@anshuman8 - When time permits, please check with your dealer about the waiting period for Tigor XZA and if any shortage for particular colour.

Thanks
I checked casually with my dealer they have two Tigor XZA (colour to be confirmed) in stock , else they said 10 days waiting (which they said when I bought as well).

Top Bottom