Another Tata, Yes This Time Automatic: The Tigor XZA

Nairrk

Honoured Member
That is correct sir. Prices go up after 90 days of purchase . But that is applicable for EW , I am not sure if same is for P2P.

I discussed earlier the Gold AMC prices (Tigor P) for 2 year and 3 year are quoted as 9040 and 17630 respectively.

Yes P2P (Tigor P) for 3 years and 4 years are respectively 5299 and 6599.
I have not yet taken any EW so far that may be the reason the lady told me that the prices will go up if not taken within 90 days.

The Service guy told me that AMC (Gold) is now available only for 1 or 2 years hence he was pushing me to take the P2P at Rs.5300 for 4 years/45000kms. I am not sure whether he is correct about AMC (Gold) validity?

Thread Starter #137
I have not yet taken any EW so far that may be the reason the lady told me that the prices will go up if not taken within 90 days.

The Service guy told me that AMC (Gold) is now available only for 1 or 2 years hence he was pushing me to take the P2P at Rs.5300 for 4 years/45000kms. I am not sure whether he is correct about AMC (Gold) validity?
He is not right, Gold AMC for Tigor (P) is available for maximum 3 Y / 45 K KM for 17630.

That is correct sir. Prices go up after 90 days of purchase . But that is applicable for EW , I am not sure if same is for P2P.
P2P prices don't go up with # of days but it's validity is calculated from invoice date irrespective of when we buy it. Also, P2P cannot be claimed for first 21 days from its purchase date. So if buying P2P, I'd recommend doing it at the earliest to get the most out of it.

Complete details of Extended Warranty, pricing and terms can be found here - https://service.tatamotors.com/content/extended-warranty-0
and AMC/P2P here - https://service.tatamotors.com/content/value-care-amc
Note: I believe AMC/P2P data is outdated on this website, so please get the detailed terms & conditions from your dealer in writing before buying anything.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
He is not right, Gold AMC for Tigor (P) is available for maximum 3 Y / 45 K KM for 17630.
So much difference in price between P2P and AMC Gold ? (P2P costs only Rs.5300 for 4 years)

P2P prices don't go up with # of days but it's validity is calculated from invoice date irrespective of when we buy it. Also, P2P cannot be claimed for first 21 days from its purchase date. So if buying P2P, I'd recommend doing it at the earliest to get the most out of it.

Complete details of Extended Warranty, pricing and terms can be found here - https://service.tatamotors.com/content/extended-warranty-0
and AMC/P2P here - https://service.tatamotors.com/content/value-care-amc
Note: I believe AMC/P2P data is outdated on this website, so please get the detailed terms & conditions from your dealer in writing before buying anything.
Yes, seems the latest price structure not updated on their website..

Hello all here,
Good afternoon. I am a new entry. Last week, purchased Tata Tigor XZA variant, Egyptian Blue color. (Location - Mumbai)
Good to hear and know that there are so many who are part of Tata Tigor Family. My experience has been average so far in terms of driving and delivery of vehicle from the dealership.
I have a lot of dashboard noise and the suspensions do make a lot of sound on rough roads. I have taken this up with the Dealership folks and the service center and they mentioned to get it rectified during the first service.
I wanted to ask you all here, the upper side of the boot from the inside, Is there something which looks like white color filling on the root of the boot? when asked the service center folks, they mentioned its the gap filling after the welding is done so that the water does not seep in. That white filling looks so haphazardly done as if like some repair work after a crash done by some lazy workshop guy.
Do you also notice something like this?

I will post the pictures soon about my Car and the Boot roof white filling.

Top Bottom