Another Auto Enthusiast from Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
I am Sajith from Bangalore (native of Cochin) working as an IT Professional. I dont know whether it was passion or something, I had my driving enthu started at younger age with ambassadors and buses (had inter-city bus service business in my family long time back). Anyways, my current chariot is Renault Duster.

Apart from automobiles, I had passion for audio-video and mainly concentrated to Home Audio. But recently I started doing research in Car Audio too when I couldnt find a satisfactory performance from the usual suspects in the market. This helped me in developing a unique headunit called Andrio (More details in the ICE section)

Apart from IT profession, I have passion for Interior Designing and running a small business entity called InART Designs.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sajith. Our forum is flooded with Ecosport owners lately, it will be nice to read a straight from the heart review of Duster for a change. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sajith,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you shall have an enriching stay here.

Pleas visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the policies and rules of the Forum before you start posting here.

Feel free to contact the Moderators for any support that you may require.

Keep revving.

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAi Sajith
You own the Automotive India car of the year 2012!

Ill look forward to see an ownership review.
Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom