An Introduction

Thread Starter #1
hi to one & all, iam dr kaushik.i currently own a fiat siena & a scorpio.i have recently joined automotive india and would like to learn & share with all the fellow members.hope to have a good time with you people.thx,dr kaushik

350Z

Core Team
Hello Doc, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. The owners, especially of Mahindra and Fiat, are increasing here and voila, you own both! I’d love to see some snaps of the Siena, along with a precise ownership review if possible. Have a great stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
review of my siena & scorpio

well to begin with i am very fond of travelling.i have self driven to places like 1)mysore(bandipur,mudumalai),2)ranthambore via jaipur,dausa,3)bhuj in month of may,4)gir national park via ahmedabad,rajkot.anyone who would be interested in knowing facts & routes is obliged to ask me.
both my vehicles have a unique character.the siena is extremely good looking according to me while the scorpio has a dominant road presence which is required of it on our highways.as far as maintainence goes the siena petrol car besides giving me 9 kmpl in city is low on maintainence.believe it or not besides the regular maintainence it had'nt troubled me for 8 years .it is only now that small problems have cropped up.the scorpio i have been using on highways & frankly speaking am a bit sceptical about its quality.

since i an new, i would like to ask a few senior members some questions for my problems ,could anyone guide me as to how to ask mr wildon a question & how do ifollow it up.thx ,dr kaushik

So you love travelling? Why not share some pictures along with a report in the travelogue section then! Its amazing to hear that your Siena has not troubled you for 8 years!

You can always post a question in the respective thread and members will be ready to answer your queries , just make sure to check whether the thread already exists.

Welcome doctor !
have a great stay here .
2 good cars to own . esp the fiat for its fine engineering

A sienna weekend have come to workshop for service and some minor problem . i had a marina earlier .
Both are station wagon , but sienna's design is amazing .

350Z

Core Team
well to begin with i am very fond of travelling.i have self driven to places like 1)mysore(bandipur,mudumalai),2)ranthambore via jaipur,dausa,3)bhuj in month of may,4)gir national park via ahmedabad,rajkot.anyone who would be interested in knowing facts & routes is obliged to ask me. both my vehicles have a unique character.the siena is extremely good looking according to me while the scorpio has a dominant road presence which is required of it on our highways.as far as maintainence goes the siena petrol car besides giving me 9 kmpl in city is low on maintainence.believe it or not besides the regular maintainence it had'nt troubled me for 8 years .it is only now that small problems have cropped up.the scorpio i have been using on highways & frankly speaking am a bit sceptical about its quality.
Wow, That really sounds interesting. I love visiting National Parks too, but touring one in own car is a different adventurous story, altogether.

since i an new, i would like to ask a few senior members some questions for my problems ,could anyone guide me as to how to ask mr wildon a question & how do ifollow it up.thx ,dr kaushik
Guess, you would have some query related to VIN? It can be asked in this thread itself. However, if you wish discussing something privately, the Private Messenger facility is accessible after crossing the post count of 20.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
well Arkin_Young guessed it right.the after sales service was pathetic till year 2004,after which i get the job done privately.the only problem is sourcing the parts.at times i had to wait for over 10 days to source the parts

Top Bottom