Amazon Prime Vs Netflix Vs Tata Sky Binge

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

These 3 entertainment platforms have gained lot of popularity in a short span of time. There is some very interesting and good content being shown on them. I would like to subscribe to one of them based on your feedback and would like to know the monthly expense post subscription. Please share your views and which among the 3 is easiest to subscribe.

Regards
Akash

I have TATA Sky at home for parents and grandparents as they want to watch news, daily soaps, etc.

I personally use Amazon Prime and Hotstar Premium. Netflix I also have but I will be guilty as charged. My girlfriend owns the account and i am just an additional user and free loader :D

Amazon Prime is I think 1k per year but you get access to many more things like Amazon Music and Amazon Priority delivery as well. Hotstar premium is I think 699 or something per year.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I use prime video and Netflix. No need to pay for prime video if you use Vodafone postpaid , they have free subscription plans.

80% of the time I use Netflix. Get the same. I have taken 2 screens , 650rs plan. There is another mobile only plan for 199rs.

Top Bottom