Amazing Mahindra Authentic GOA Event : A Fun & Thrill Filled Event

Thread Starter #16
Amit, I just forgot to ask you, what happened to that Mahindra jeep in the Pic no.2[surprise]
What happened to the jeep in pic#2 - nothing. That was the jump we were attempting and was very well done. It was driven by the head of Mahindra Adventure and was an excellent jump. There was no damage to the jeep at all and neither to the driver. I'll post the landing pictures later.. gotta process '000's of them ..

Hey Amit those are really nice pictures and congratulations on wining the photography challange and on the over all runner up position. Waiting for more pics and details of the event.

Thread Starter #18
Here are some more pictures folks. I'm expecting the blog to be ready and live by tomorrow. Will intimate you folks once ready.. by then enjoy the pics

Attachments

@Amit,

What to comment on the pics, Oh God what a great pics they are. The first & 12th one are spellbound for me. which place is this in Goa ??

Please inform me about such meets next time, at least I will join as a spectator[:)]

Hello Amit Pahuja,
The pics are amazing. Your photographs are having a professional touch and deserves appreciation. Many of the pics are ideal for wallpapers[:)]
Visited the blog that you have created.
Thank you for sharing the pics !

@Amit,

Nice pictures and narration of your trip till day one !![clap]. Only one thing was missing is your Scorpio photographs during your trip to Goa[cry]

Looking forward for next parts from you soon

Thread Starter #27
@Amit,

Nice pictures and narration of your trip till day one !![clap]. Only one thing was missing is your Scorpio photographs during your trip to Goa[cry]

Looking forward for next parts from you soon
Gurrala, I've posted the Day 2 as well.. in case you want to visit .. working on the Day 3 ..

For my Scorpio pictures this time I could not take much pictures as I was using THAR provided by Mahindra. But yes, day 4 has some pictures which will post later.

@amit
What camera do you use?
i'm now in craze of buying SLR camera.[:D]
But i hope you would be using some high end cameras which i cant able to buy:stupid:

Top Bottom