Amazing Mahindra Authentic GOA Event : A Fun & Thrill Filled Event

Thread Starter #1
Hey folks,

I was a part of the convoy of the Mahindra Authentic Goa event this time and believe me it was AN EXPERIENCE !!! for anyone who likes road escapes and off-roading.

Though I'm writing a detailed blog but could'nt resist showing you folks some pictures I clicked of the drive and off-roading we did and yes I was judged as the WINNER for the Photography challenge and we were the overall RunnerUp of the event... but seriously it was FUN and Thrilling event for someone who's participated first time.

See the pictures and wait for the detailed travelogue... sorry need to process pictures !!

Amit

Attachments

Wonderful pictures.

Keep them coming.

You would have enjoyed a nice time there.

Congrats for winning photography challange and the over all runner up position.

Note: Please move thread to off terrain and 4x4 adventures zone

Last edited:
@Amit

WOW !! pictures are really good and if I would been there to see them in action[cry]

I really like to see some thing like this in action and hope I get an opportunity soon !!

Thanks for sharing them and look more from you

Congrats buddy being overall runner up on the show [clap]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
@Amit

WOW !! pictures are really good and if I would been there to see them in action[cry]

I really like to see some thing like this in action and hope I get an opportunity soon !!

Thanks for sharing them and look more from you

Congrats buddy being overall runner up on the show [clap]
RK, thanx. Believe me the experience was awesome and the pictures doesn't do any justice to the fun we had over there. It was one of the moments like Life mein Ek baar :)

I will post the videos later to show you some bits of it though..

We want some complete coverage Amit, what was your commute to Goa?

I dare to say you didn't try these slushes on your hawk.

The first pic is excellent, fantastic, no words to describe the beauty of that pic.[:)]

nice startup
Iam in love with Mahindra Adventures.
Did you tried anything there apart from photography?
Awaiting for much more stills and write up.

Thread Starter #10
nice startup
Iam in love with Mahindra Adventures.
Did you tried anything there apart from photography?
Awaiting for much more stills and write up.
Did you tried anything there apart from photography? - yes of course. I was a part of the whole program and did the TSD Rally, Off-roading, Wheelie and had lots of fun :) working on more pictures.. will post when done.

Did you tried anything there apart from photography? - yes of course. I was a part of the whole program and did the TSD Rally, Off-roading, Wheelie and had lots of fun :) working on more pictures.. will post when done.
photographs are excellent. I think your really a professional photographer[clap].Did you try everything in your scorpio?
Awaiting for much photos and details
REGARDS
Raj

Wow Amit, superb photos, very well shot. I think Yellow Bolero was the main attraction there. Congrats on winning and your photos deserve it.

Fully agree with Superbad. First pic is fantastic, mind-blowing, etc etc.

Please post more and more photos. Can't wait to see all of them.

Hey folks,

I was a part of the convoy of the Mahindra Authentic Goa event this time and believe me it was AN EXPERIENCE !!! for anyone who likes road escapes and off-roading.

Though I'm writing a detailed blog but could'nt resist showing you folks some pictures I clicked of the drive and off-roading we did and yes I was judged as the WINNER for the Photography challenge and we were the overall RunnerUp of the event... but seriously it was FUN and Thrilling event for someone who's participated first time.

See the pictures and wait for the detailed travelogue... sorry need to process pictures !!

Amit

Amit, I just forgot to ask you, what happened to that Mahindra jeep in the Pic no.2[surprise]

Top Bottom