Amarnath Yatra - (Quick 5 Days Trip To Amarnath & Srinagar)

Re: Amarnath Yatra - (Quick 5 day trip to Amarnath & Srinagar)

And the best time to visit the caves is July-August. Because the cave is only open for 2-3 months every year. And within this time spam near about 20-25 Lac pilgrims visit the cave. And yes it is very crowded.

Thanks for the Info Buddy,

Sure one day do plan this trip with my parents[:)]

Very nice photos buddy. Never happened to visit Kashmir or Amarnath Yatra but i have visited Badrinath, Hemkund Saheb, Valley of flowers in Uttarakhand. Actually i have lot of photos of that and really want to share with you guys but somehow could not manage the time to scale down the whole travel experience.

Thread Starter #18
Very nice photos buddy. Never happened to visit Kashmir or Amarnath Yatra but i have visited Badrinath, Hemkund Saheb, Valley of flowers in Uttarakhand. Actually i have lot of photos of that and really want to share with you guys but somehow could not manage the time to scale down the whole travel experience.
Thanks Sandeep. Do visit the place if you get a chance. It's just amazing and you will fell in love with the awesome views. And do post the pics from your earlier trips to Badrinath, Hemkund Saheb, Valley of flowers in Uttarakhand.

Top Bottom