Am Here Guys

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all fellow petrol heads!!

I am Ashish from Noida. From long time I was referring to this forum, as now-a-days am planning to buy a new car, to make up my mind and just thought why not become member of this family and take active part with such knowledgeable people rather than just being passive reader.

I own a Maruti Esteem VXI (June 2005) and Pulsar 150. initially I used to think that I can never get over passion for bikes but now I am here with my craziness and love for cars. Though I still love biking (will also discuss bikes on this forum) but the love and passion I have developed for cars is beyond words for me [:)].

Looking forward to learn / gain a lot from all fellow TAI'ns and also contributing from what all limited knowledge I have.

Great to crossover to this side, isnt it? Welcome aboard [:)] You will have plenty to share wrt Bikes and cars alike. Do not hesitate to reach out to the forum for any detail!

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Ashish! Please start up another thread in the relevant section for car purchase discussions - we’ll be more than happy to assist you. Also, Please feel free to contact our team whenever you need any assistance related to the forum. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Great to crossover to this side, isnt it? Welcome aboard [:)] You will have plenty to share wrt Bikes and cars alike. Do not hesitate to reach out to the forum for any detail!
Thanks Thetraveller !! Yup it feels great to be on this side of the forum, it feels more lively [:D]

Welcome aboard, Ashish! Please start up another thread in the relevant section for car purchase discussions - we’ll be more than happy to assist you. Also, Please feel free to contact our team whenever you need any assistance related to the forum. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z !! sure will start a new thread soon.

Ashish welcome to TAI
Thanks a lot Surfer !!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11
Hi prakasjga, venom, Appu, Umang and dodge_v1per, thanks for all the welcome messages !! Really looking forward to long term association with all TAI'ans.

Top Bottom