Alternative Career Options for Members!

Thread Starter #33
ilango[speed thirst];48999 said:
So many wants me in don role. I think i need to grow up my mustache again!!!

some one teach me acting!! haha

Well
for raj - kerala commissioner
ilango[speed thirst];49009 said:
While surfing some channels yesterday , a malayalam channel happened to cross. i saw a police man comming in white scorpio. so that was the reason for raj
[lol]

Me as a police commissioner? Awesome!

Arun

Suspended
Raj, Archit, Dhaya: Thanks. I'm touched. Though I'd love to take up playing the guitar as a full time profession, lets face it, it won't put the food on my table! I'll put up a video especially for TAI maybe.

Ahem, my turn

Rajeev: Scorpio advertising agency. Talk anything about any another car (read Safari) and this guy will prove you wrong. Ultimately proving the the Scorpio better. Do not argue with this guy about the Scorp, mahashay ke paas teen reh chuke hai!

Archit, Amaan : Type-A [;)]

Arkin: A scale model shop!

Ilango and Dhaya: Rule the ramp! Southie style!

Thread Starter #35
Rajeev: Scorpio advertising agency. Talk anything about any another car (read Safari) and this guy will prove you wrong. Ultimately proving the the Scorpio better. Do not argue with this guy about the Scorp, mahashay ke paas teen reh chuke hai!
Hey, thats not true. i dont badmouth other cars because i have a scorpio! i have written in many places that the innova is superior to the scorpio in many ways. also, i have had no personal indifferences with tata or safari! its just that my experiences with tatas has been bad.

Re: ‘Need for Speed: Most Wanted’ Trailer Released

It will be based on NFS series, so what starcast do you think can do justice to this movie?
What if members of TAI are starcasted in this film ??
Here is what can happen -

* Raja - More than engine, he will focus on audio system. Rather than firing noise of engine, you will hear more sounds from speakers,

* Vipul - Official skidman, will go racing & do drifting even on those roads where race is not being held, [lol]

* Raj - Hey, I am not in race coz Mhawk may flip over. He will participate only in off road racings,

* Mahendra - Race ? What is it ? I have some work at back, let chauffy race,

* Xover - Is Tata present in race ?? No ? OK. I will still bring my Aria & defeat your muscle cars,

* Visran - Rather than driving, he will be on race track with camera in his hand, recording all the races,

* Nozzlering - He will be tuner, car tuner doing mods for the teams,

* 350Z - Will be the cop with Bugati Veyron,

* Vishwas - I will be in a truck, let me see how many cars can over-take me...coz road width will be same as that of truck,

* Jihu - Being the only girl here, she gets the privilege to drop the scarf & start the race,

* Iron Rock - Even if he doesn't get his XUV, there will be some sticker of M & M XUV somewhere on the car,

* Jaydev - Will be the co-driver, give instruction to driver & exit !

* Codename47 - Forget the engine & competition, he will drive muscle car of 1970s like Mustang, & rather than having nitrox for car, he will have whey-ox,

* Appu- As he likes jungles, he will participate with a Kangaroo than a car, sitting in that pocket,[lol]

* type- R - Will register a car & end up driving UV for race,

* muskeshus - Will be in chopper to over-look the race,

* S Class - Will take out a V12 AMG, overtake everyone at beginning of the race & put spike strips ahead. And till other racers are busy replacing the tyres (except Appu who is in Kangaroo), I will enjoy a 'Bhutta' (corn) sitting on the bonnet enjoying scenic view [;)]

Some members who have not given auditions ?? Please register.

Last edited:

@S-Class what about Jalex,Singh 890,Marun,Gurrala,Mr.Boss,Allhyundaicars and Vaibhav?

BTW,I am also quite doubtful on the 'Jihu' chapter,are you sure on what you said?

Thanks a lot 350Z for bringing this thread alive,I never knew about this thread.First of all let me click a thumbs-up for Raj.For creating some great threads:-

Secondly:Sorry Varun.
@S-Class:Kindly add Varun too in the list and tell their roles in the movie.

Okay,so now let me think where some members will fit quite well:-
350Z:Cool mind,good decision making power and eyes as sharp as a vulture to catch the faults.Hmmm[thinking],he is already in the perfect place.'Entrepreneur',this is the place for him.Rest higher management in any company is also okay.
Nozzlering:Lecturer is the job for him.He knows the concepts well and gets angry too.You know "Vipul,get out of the class"!!
The-Xover:Netaji,whatever it may be,but Tata Aria is the best.However corrupt may be the Xover-party,still its the best!!
Iron Rock:Writer,in fact a humorous writer.Hmm,he writes quite well.
Mahendra:Guruji,surely the spiritual guruji,"kya hua baccha" type.
Raj:He should be in the marketing team of M&M.He can teach the marketing guys that how to prove Mahindra cars better than all other.Example:Sir,XUV is priced half of the C-Class base variant but offer nearly everything the C-Class has!!
S-Class:Advocate,sure advocate.Any person who is lightening fast in terms of wits deserves to be an advocate only.

More to come..

Thread Starter #42
@ TSI Vipul : If I am in the marketing team of M&M, I will first advise them to make classy and stylish SUVs first and then improve on reliability of electronics in the first go. then we have something to boast about !

other racers are busy replacing the tyres (except Appu who is in Kangaroo), I will enjoy a 'Bhutta' (corn) sitting on the bonnet enjoying scenic view [;)]

While everyone replacing their tyres I'll reach the finish line very fast [evil].

BTW, When can I participate with my Vista?

@ TSI Vipul : If I am in the marketing team of M&M, I will first advise them to make classy and stylish SUVs first and then improve on reliability of electronics in the first go. then we have something to boast about !
Quite hard to digest but good to know that you accept the fact that the electronics used are of poor grade.
But then,as once mentioned by you(when I demanded on XUV-good quality electronics and interior plastic) what will happen to the price and the so-called VFM tag?

@Appu:Get a sticker on your car saying 'Kangaroo',maybe this will help you participate with the Vista as she will be known as 'kangaroo' then and you will be in its pocket(cabin) driving it.

What if members of TAI are starcasted in this film ??
Here is what can happen -

* type- R - Will register a car & end up driving UV for race,

Some members who have not given auditions ?? Please register.
bhai yeh baat hazam nahi hui. why would i do that? i would obviously use the Civic. [:D]

I just like my Xylo and lets just leave it at that. ok? dont have to enter me in races where u driving a V12 and Vibhor using Veyron and here u enter me in Xylo. haha good sense of humor.

Top Bottom