ALPINE CDA-W560E double-din - One RCA out

AMG

Suspended
Look buddy, if you get 1 din HU, you save some space which can be used to stack CDs.

If you get a 2-din HU, you will have to keep the CDs in the glovebox.

Looks or Functionality - the choice is yours.

On the other hand, considering functionality, many 2 Dins offer a larger screen and better visibility (i.e. - You won't have to squint your eyes to see it and won't get distracted while driving)
Ease of visibility or stowage area, which functionality is more beneficial? You decide.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
There’s nothing much to dig deeper on this topic. If you’re getting a single DIN with all features, that’s certainly a better option, otherwise if you're keen on Dual DIN and budget allows too, what else could be better? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Honda Machine , i switched over from a Pioneer HU to a Sony Xplod HU with CD/MP3 USB i-pod connectivity. The sound quality and clarity is excellent. Yes the 3 RCA outputs are connected the same way as you have said and yes you will be able to control the balance and output from your sub if you switch your HU.

2-DIN players looks good and integrated well to the dash but single DIN players are cheaper. If you care about the looks go for a 2-DIN , else a single DIN player will suffice you and you will get good models with features around 13-14k budget.

My choice and suggestion a single DIN HU!

Thread Starter #22
Thanks Cooldhaya .... that's was indeed something which I was looking in for.

Do you have any suggestion for single-din, as there just too many model available in the market !!! Decided to buy something between JVC/ Alpine, hope that's a good choice !!?

Well i guess Ilango and Raj can help you getting the perfect HU that suits all your needs and requirements! If you can tell the budget all the ICE gurus here can suggest you good HU'S from all brands depending on the budget!

Thread Starter #24
Hi Cooldaya, as said earlier ...... Good sound quality, which plays MP3/WMA/WAV with connection interfaces to USB/ IPOD/ Bluetooth and mainly 3 preouts all within a budget of less than 10K, stretchable. Preferably Alpine/ JVC or any other good brand.

Thanks

A pretty tight budget , and hey sorry buddy i have never user or got a chance to listen to Alpine or JVC HU'S! I have Sony only in both my cars and they are pretty good , has all the features which you ask except Bluetooth! As a cheaper option you can consider Pioneer too.

Just wait for others to pour in their suggestions buddy.

Hi Cooldaya, as said earlier ...... Good sound quality, which plays MP3/WMA/WAV with connection interfaces to USB/ IPOD/ Bluetooth and mainly 3 preouts all within a budget of less than 10K, stretchable. Preferably Alpine/ JVC or any other good brand.

Thanks
hi buddy, from what i have heard, alpine & clarion is the best when it comes to sound quality. but they are expensive & also they cant deliver high volumes.

so, go for a pioneer HU, its the best in this range. choose from-
Car Audio

i think 6150 comes with bluetooth but 2 preouts.

Thread Starter #28
After the gestation, which invariably became longer than I thought

Finally have decided to fix my mind to Pioneer 5290SD as it gives the required features (of USB/ IPOD/ 3 preouts) that I need. Just that the Bluetooth is missing. !!

and comes at a reasonable price of 9.5k. Is that a good price to pay ?

Last edited:
hi buddy, from what i have heard, alpine & clarion is the best when it comes to sound quality. but they are expensive & also they cant deliver high volumes.

so, go for a pioneer HU, its the best in this range. choose from-
Car Audio

i think 6150 comes with bluetooth but 2 preouts.
yeah you are right. clarion output is so good so as the alpine.

Thread Starter #30
After the gestation, which invariably became longer than I thought

Finally have decided to fix my mind to Pioneer 5290SD as it gives the required features (of USB/ IPOD/ 3 preouts) that I need. Just that the Bluetooth is missing. !!

and comes at a reasonable price of 9.5k. Is that a good price to pay ?
Do let me know if below are good enough for the price we pay

Kenwood KDC-X7013 for 13K ?? [just lookin at this because it had bluetooth option]
Kenwood KDC-X8016BT is worth at 17-18K ?? [just lookin at this because it had bluetooth option]

Is the sound quality of Kenwood any match with alpine & clarion - Pioneer ? how would you rate all 4 in a scale of best to bad in terms of sound quality ?

Last edited:

Top Bottom