Almost Finalized To Buy Maruti Ciaz Alpha

Thread Starter #1
So, after a month of search for a car, we seem to have finalized to purchase Ciaz top variant.
We took test drives of, i20, Baleno, Brezza, Nexon, Ciaz, Swift Dizire
We were not decided if we would buy hatchback/suv or Sedan
So started with Baleno & I20, we liked interior of i20
that we increased budget and looked at SUV, Nexon and Brezza, we really liked the dual tone top MT version of Brezza (Nexon variant was little costly)
However, we mostly use car on family trips, and Brezza doesnt offer enough rear sit space, 3 persons can hardly sit comfortably
So we took test drive of Ciaz, and we really liked it, car looks good from outside, interior feels luxury, enough space, Led headlamps, leather sits, R16 alloy wheels, it seem to tick all the boxes.
We would probably go with Ciaz Alpha, either Nexa blue color or white

Before I make the booking, i would like to know if you fellow members have any inputs/suggestions.

- How much discount / price can i expect to negotiate,
- Should I change its stock goodsyear tyres with micheline ? Should i upgrade its tyre profile
- Any thing else that you would like to suggest

Thread Starter #2
Also, I have noticed that infotainment system is different in Ciaz vs Scross/Baleno etc --- The infotainment system in ciaz looks some older operating system
Any idea which one is better ?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Ciaz discount- in the beginning of September they were offering a discount of upto Rs.40000 (see here), however this offer amount may vary depends on the dealer. Check with a couple of dealers in your area and see what best you can get from them.

Regarding infotainment - I have not seen ICE of Baleno or Ciaz (only those who are using these models can give a proper review about the features). However, you can get video reviews from google search. Here, I have got a video which explains the features of Ciaz infotainment. If interested, please go through it.

Advance wishes for your new purchase.

Top Bottom