Alloys Rims for My Swift Vxi - 2012 (Photos Attached)

lxi.

Suspended
SAM, Heres a photoshop job on my favourite rear bodykit (skirt)[;)]. Hope you like.

The editing done here is Adding Blue underbody neons and Debadged the Maruti Suzuki at the rear and also tinted the rear glass.[clap]. If you want to see in Any other mod on your car,feel free to inform me. Thanks.

SAMs Swift.jpg

Cheers[cheers]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #32
SAM, Heres a photoshop job on my favourite rear bodykit (skirt)[;)]. Hope you like.

The editing done here is Adding Blue underbody neons and Debadged the Maruti Suzuki at the rear and also tinted the rear glass.[clap]. If you want to see in Any other mod on your car,feel free to inform me. Thanks.

View attachment 42186

Cheers[cheers]
Hello Lxi,
Greetings Buddy! Really i have to Appreciate you for the Time you must have spent in doing a Great Job - You must Change your Nick name from Lxi to Zxi. He he He. You need an upgrade Buddy! Thanks a Lot. Sorry for the delay in replying as i had been to Gokarna for Shivratri Festivals here in Mangalore. Gokarna has the Atma Linga of lord Shiva Maharaj, OM Beach & Famous temples.
The Under Body Neons are kinna Cool naa! I never thought of that yaar! Good good Idea buddy! Are those expensive? any feedback would be highly Appreciated Buddy!

Cheers my Brother & God Bless!

Thread Starter #33
Yes, even I think your car is bit raised than mine. Might be because the new swift got upgraded shocks. I havent done anything to my shocks. It's stock.
Going for skirts wont reduce the gap. The GC might look lower than usual. As I had already mentioned, go for some small skirts. It will be enough to make the car hot. Otherwise it will be an overkill. Keep it simple buddy. Already your car is hot in those alloys and color.
Hello bro!
Whats up anna! Sorry for delay in the reply. Been to Gokarna for Shivratri Festival Celebration Buddy! Thanks for ur Advice! dude - What you say is right! Keep it simple. I like ur car too buddy! Really i envy the Body lowering on those fatty tyres of urs. Really makes it unique. People will know that the owner is kinna cool and the chicks would love to stare at you and all! Ha Ha Ha. Dont spare any of them! [evil]. I checked out with the dealer. They say the new model has been delibrately raised following to Previous Customer feedback and all - buddy! almost by 12 mm it seems. they told me that if i change the Suspemnsion - this will void the warranty and all.
Buddy what abt Neon lights under the Body Dude! What is ur opinion abt this! Is it safe for the car. Personally i feel it is Childish. But believe me i saw a BMW 5 Series here in Mangalore with those Neon Lights.
Also what abt the Rear Spoiler Dude! Should i go for those Buddy? What is ur suggestion. Maruti Accessories quoted me 5500 INR. is it okay Price. It doesnt contain any Light Strip and all as it is available in Stock. Is it worth it or what Buddy? Please help!

Thanks Bro for your precious time & Best regards,

SAM 9088

Thread Starter #34
The best PS job i had seen, keep it up bro, SAM this picture of which lxi had posted looks striking for your swift, try considering this example.
Hello Vishwas,
Whats up Dude! Sorry was replying late buddy - I was out of Town for Shivratri festival to Gokarna and all! Dude, Really appreciate for your Kind Expertise and i will keep the Car Simple yet elegant buddy!
Vishwas have you any idea on the Neon lights for the Under Body Part of my Ride. Is it worth it?? How much will it cost Brother! Any Idea.
Vishwas also one more thing bro! Is there any place who you know where i can get wheel Arch Side Skirting. My Ride is Kinna raised dude! See Naveen's Car. Perfect! Its Low Profile and the car just kinna blends with the Fatty Wheels of his!

Thanks for your precious time Dude! Appreciate you giving time for my Silly Queires!

Thanks!

Thread Starter #35

View attachment 42186

Cheers[cheers]
Hello Lxi,
Buddy i have already tinted my Windows buddy! Its LLumar Front 70% and sides are 50%. 11,500 INR buddy! many ppl tell me go for tints and i tell them back that i have already tinted. They are shocked. But Buddy trust me, it is like very very very effective Bro! almost sealed the heat from outside man! Worth it every penny dude yet it is not noticable buddy!
Have a Nice day Buddy!

lxi.

Suspended
Hello Lxi,
Buddy i have already tinted my Windows buddy! Its LLumar Front 70% and sides are 50%. 11,500 INR buddy! many ppl tell me go for tints and i tell them back that i have already tinted. They are shocked. But Buddy trust me, it is like very very very effective Bro! almost sealed the heat from outside man! Worth it every penny dude yet it is not noticable buddy!
Have a Nice day Buddy!
Thanks Buddy.
Do post pics with the Tints buddy.

lxi.

Suspended
Hello Lxi,
Greetings Buddy! Really i have to Appreciate you for the Time you must have spent in doing a Great Job
Thank you, Thank you. Now you are embarassing me with such HEAVY words! :)

You must Change your Nick name from Lxi to Zxi. He he He.
Nope buddy. Thats not possible now. In this forum (Not only this, Most other forums), We cannot change our usernames.

You need an upgrade Buddy
Sorry, But didnt understand what you meant by this!

The Under Body Neons are kinna Cool naa! I never thought of that yaar! Good good Idea buddy!
Yes, They are cool. If you want to see any other neon colour in your car, Inform me! Do post a pic of your car (A full side pic, In Bright sunlight, Where the sun is just above the car, So the shadow of the car falls on the ground, Like 12:oo Clock!)

Are those expensive
There are two stuffs used for underbody lighting. The Earlier ones are NEON tubes. These are cylindrical tubes which were appreciated for their Glow. But, One disadvantage was that they can be broken easily when the car's belly touches the ground.
The other Stuff is the LED(Light Emmiting Diode) Strips which are very Cheap. Atleast Rs.150-250 Per metre. They do not have that much glow as neons but are adequate for show off purpose. They are similar to like the New type of Diwali Lights[;)]! They are sticked to the underbody (On the sides), and are not Drilled, unlike Neons), and are not prone to breakage. Some of the LEDs are waterproof also! I am also going for LEDs in my Alto, White LED in Headlamps (Audi Style[evil]), White LED on the Rear Num. Plate, And Blue Footwell Lighting (i.e. under the dash so that the light falls on the area where front passengers keep thier Legs) this Weekend!

Cheers my Brother & God Bless!
Cheers. [cheers]

Hello Vishwas,
Whats up Dude! Sorry was replying late buddy - I was out of Town for Shivratri festival to Gokarna and all! Dude, Really appreciate for your Kind Expertise and i will keep the Car Simple yet elegant buddy!
I'm no expert, but can tell what looks good on your car.

Vishwas have you any idea on the Neon lights for the Under Body Part of my Ride. Is it worth it?? How much will it cost Brother! Any Idea.
Neons looks awesome but be aware that they won't hold good if you drive your car in bad roads especially around Mangalore.

AFAIK Neons costs very high, don't have an idea about the pricing, i ll tell Varun(member here) to contact you, he always has an idea for you.[;)]

Why don't you go for underbody LEDs instead? They are cheap to install and looks considerably good.

Vishwas also one more thing bro! Is there any place who you know where i can get wheel Arch Side Skirting. My Ride is Kinna raised dude! See Naveen's Car. Perfect! Its Low Profile and the car just kinna blends with the Fatty Wheels of his!
JC road is the one stop shop for your accessories bro, Try Car Decor behind JC road(the one opposite to Garuda Autocraft), he gives best ideas to mod your swift.

Thanks for your precious time Dude! Appreciate you giving time for my Silly Queires!
These Queries looks silly only for non auto-enthusiasts, but helpful to us and we indirectly appreciate you for bringing such creative questions[thumbsup]

Feel free to ask whatever you have in your mind because you are the owner of the car and have every right to make it to your taste.

Thread Starter #39
Thank you, Thank you. Now you are embarassing me with such HEAVY words! :)

Nope buddy. Thats not possible now. In this forum (Not only this, Most other forums), We cannot change our usernames.

Sorry, But didnt understand what you meant by this!

Yes, They are cool. If you want to see any other neon colour in your car, Inform me! Do post a pic of your car (A full side pic, In Bright sunlight, Where the sun is just above the car, So the shadow of the car falls on the ground, Like 12:oo Clock!)

There are two stuffs used for underbody lighting. The Earlier ones are NEON tubes. These are cylindrical tubes which were appreciated for their Glow. But, One disadvantage was that they can be broken easily when the car's belly touches the ground.
The other Stuff is the LED(Light Emmiting Diode) Strips which are very Cheap. Atleast Rs.150-250 Per metre. They do not have that much glow as neons but are adequate for show off purpose. They are similar to like the New type of Diwali Lights[;)]! They are sticked to the underbody (On the sides), and are not Drilled, unlike Neons), and are not prone to breakage. Some of the LEDs are waterproof also! I am also going for LEDs in my Alto, White LED in Headlamps (Audi Style[evil]), White LED on the Rear Num. Plate, And Blue Footwell Lighting (i.e. under the dash so that the light falls on the area where front passengers keep thier Legs) this Weekend!

Cheers. [cheers]
Hello Dude!
Greetings Buddy! You Need an Upgrade! I meant to say from LXi Base Version Model Name to Zxi - Full Option Version Model Name! Say you have so much talent Bro! You need to be Zxi instead of Lxi. I meant no offence Buddy! Just Kidding Bro! If you are Offended - i am sorry Dude!

Thread Starter #40
I'm no expert, but can tell what looks good on your car.

Neons looks awesome but be aware that they won't hold good if you drive your car in bad roads especially around Mangalore.

AFAIK Neons costs very high, don't have an idea about the pricing, i ll tell Varun(member here) to contact you, he always has an idea for you.[;)]

Why don't you go for underbody LEDs instead? They are cheap to install and looks considerably good.

JC road is the one stop shop for your accessories bro, Try Car Decor behind JC road(the one opposite to Garuda Autocraft), he gives best ideas to mod your swift.

These Queries looks silly only for non auto-enthusiasts, but helpful to us and we indirectly appreciate you for bringing such creative questions[thumbsup]

Feel free to ask whatever you have in your mind because you are the owner of the car and have every right to make it to your taste.
Appreciate your kind words and thanks a lot for the Inffo on the LED Lights Bro! I will check it right away and let u know abt the pricing! But please also do look at the end of this thread as i will be posting a photo of a Front Bumper Skirting! Will these types be available in Bangalore! Please help me Buddy! [cheers]

Thread Starter #41
Thanks Buddy.
Do post pics with the Tints buddy.
Bro, all the Photos of my ride in the first part of the thread are all with those tints fitted frrom the Dealer itself. boss it is see through but with an effect of screening Heat of the sun to the maximum. i am one satisfied customer of Llumar! But it is very expensive yaar!
Buddy please see the photo which i am posting for the Front Bumper Skirting. I have a Doubt. The Skirting is like not changing the Complete Bumper but a Strip which i believe one can fix to the Loer tip of the Bumpers right. hope i am right? Did you see these around in Delhi buddy!

[cheers]

Attachments

Dude, Thanks for your reply.
Personally speaking, I think neons are kinda outdated. I enjoyed this some 8 years back when I imported proper neons from Singapore and installed onto my Ikon. It turned heads and many people apporached my car to ask the details (since neons were not common). Although I scrapped my cars bottom many times it didnt break. It came in a solid casing and was way too bright. I paid 3.5k for one set which ran the entire length of the car.
Spoilers - Again, I think it will overkill the car. No use of going for OEM spoilers. You cant even call them spoilers. Try for aftermarket ones that aint large. Keep it simple.

lxi.

Suspended
I will check it right away and let u know abt the pricing! But please also do look at the end of this thread as i will be posting a photo of a Front Bumper Skirting! Will these types be available in Bangalore!
Nope , i have not seen any of this type in my area. I think that they will be available. I think they are called BUMPER SKIRTS and are fitted in the lower side of the bumper.
I am posting pics of your car with bumper skirts- Enjoy[;)]B]
1. Your car with a small bumper skirt (A common Design) and Underbody LEDs (RED[evil])!

Note0001.jpg

2. Your car with the Bumper Skirt (A complicated one). SEE HOW CARELESS YOU ARE, YOU HAVE LEFT THE CARS HEADLIGHT (HIGH BEAM) ON AND FOGLAMPS ON! [lol] Just kidding!

Note0001v.jpg

I have a Doubt. The Skirting is like not changing the Complete Bumper but a Strip which i believe one can fix to the Loer tip of the Bumpers right. hope i am right?
Yes You are right.

Did you see these around in Delhi buddy!
Nope , I have seen but not on Swifts (But they will be available). I have seen on wagonRs (New one, Blue eyed!) both on front and rear bumper.

Regarding the line (Change your name to zxi, Upgrade waali). NO BUDDY, I WAS JUST ASKING THE MEANING OF THE LINE. I AM NOT AT ALL OFFENDED, ACTUALLY WHAT IS THE THING IN IT TO BE OFFENDED! Actually, I currently have an Alto LXi and a city V mt. So, the nickname is from the lxi the Alto. If alto would have came in ZXi variant, would have gone for it, and my username would have been Zxi.
Cheers Bro.

Here's a pic of the simple add on bumper lip that's integrated to the OEM bumpers. It was around 1k when I checked out a year back. I almost went for these but since they didnt have stock I never got back. This actually looks good when seen in person. Sorry for the crappy pic. This angle isnt right to elaborate the bumper lip.

Attachments

Top Bottom