Alloys Rims for My Swift Vxi - 2012 (Photos Attached)

lxi.

Suspended
But, THe swift sport bumper and Stock swift bumper are one and the same. Same Grill (As yours on stock bumper), Just the foglamps are muscular sort of thing. Rest all is same IMHO [:)]!

Give me your car's pic in the same pose as of the Swift Sport here,if possible, Maybe I can do a PS job here and show you how it will look!

Cheers.

Last edited:
But, THe swift sport bumper and Stock swift bumper are one and the same. Same Grill (As yours on stock bumper), Just the foglamps are muscular sort of thing. Rest all is same IMHO [:)]!

Give me your car's pic in the same pose as of the Swift Sport here,if possible, Maybe I can do a PS job here and show you how it will look!

Cheers.
Dude, this is the best pic that I have.

Attachments

lxi.

Suspended
Hello Naveen!

Did a Quick PS job done by me and here are the results! (Actually, To see them in a good way, Get far from your Computer screen, so that you cant see the mismatch in the paint[lol])
I know, I know the colour doesnt match well, But this was the best I could do!
I have added the front skirt and did a Touchup job on the scratch (Front bumper,at the extreme right, Hope you know it![;)]).

Hope you like the below pic-

9.gif

Cheers,
LXi!

Hello Naveen!

Did a Quick PS job done by me and here are the results! (Actually, To see them in a good way, Get far from your Computer screen, so that you cant see the mismatch in the paint[lol])
I know, I know the colour doesnt match well, But this was the best I could do!
I have added the front skirt and did a Touchup job on the scratch (Front bumper,at the extreme right, Hope you know it![;)])

Cheers,
LXi!
Thanks dude, it's come out really well. This is something I want. Now I think I will have to start looking for this.
Thanks man.

Here's a pic of the simple add on bumper lip that's integrated to the OEM bumpers. It was around 1k when I checked out a year back. I almost went for these but since they didnt have stock I never got back. This actually looks good when seen in person. Sorry for the crappy pic. This angle isnt right to elaborate the bumper lip.
hello all..can someone tell me where i can get a sporty spoiler like the one shows in this Pic for my new swift VDI?

lxi.

Suspended
hello all..can someone tell me where i can get a sporty spoiler like the one shows in this Pic for my new swift VDI?
Hello, Sreerajmm. Welcome to TAI!
You can easily get some thing of that type in aftermarket shops. Do check at your place.
Which colour swift do you have?

Thanks dude, it's come out really well. This is something I want. Now I think I will have to start looking for this.
Thanks man
Thank you buddy! If you want any more add-ons, Jusst inform me! Will do anything for a TAI'n! (In Photoshop! [:)])
Buddy, Post a pic of your car's Rear end. Hope that I can add LED rear lamps also!

And Dude! JUST A SUGGESTION- DO PASTE A "DDIS" OR "S"(SUZUKI) BADGE ON THE FRONT GRILL. WILL DEFINITELY LOOK NICE WITH THE MESH. HAVE SEEN ONE SWIFT WITH "DDIS" BADGE ON A MESH GRILL ON THE EXTREME LEFT SIDE. LOOKED FABULOUS!

Cheers!

lxi.

Suspended
Hey Naveen04in!

Buddy, I have got a thing for you! I got the pic of your car in your Thread- Modded Swift Stage2 Complete!

Here are the PS jobs by me on your car. I found two FULL LED tail lamps on Google!
IMO the black ones is better as they will gel nicely with your car.

Here are the details of mods in the pics-
1. Black LED tail lamps (FULL LED!)
2. Debadging of SWIFT, VDI and MARUTI SUZUKI.
3. SUPER VIP NO. KL07BK0000 :stupid:!
4. Removing the black thing you did in the bumper.
(For your reference, The before PIC!-
2welw1g.jpg )
5.Tried Blackening the Taillight of the Fiesta

Swift-Stage-2.gif

Here is of the other-
1. Red LED tail lamps (FULL LEDs)
2. Debadged rear (Swift, VDi, Maruti Suzuki)
3. SUPER VIP NUMBER- KL07BK0000! hEHE.
4. Removing the black thing that you had done in the Rear Bumper.
5. Also Tried Taillight of Fiesta
Naveen.gif

How are they? Hope you like them. If you want, i can give you details of the website where I found them!

Cheers,
LXi!

Last edited:
Hey Naveen04in!

Buddy, I have got a thing for you! I got the pic of your car in your Thread- Modded Swift Stage2 Complete!

Here are the PS jobs by me on your car. I found two FULL LED tail lamps on Google!
Dude, that came out really well. Liked black rather than the red ones. Really looks good dude. Well, here's how my ride is right now. De badged, darker tints, body colored side protection.

I think you are talking about this site?
Depo | Sonar | TYC | Junyan | Eagle Eye | Headlights | Tail Lights | Fog Lights | Lambo Doors | Grilles

Bit expensive here.

Attachments

lxi.

Suspended
No buddy! Not this site. Umm, Its this one-(Dont Laugh, I know the Site's name is super funny!)
Swift LED Rear Light - China Led Rear Light, Swift Led, Led Tail Lamp in Car Light & Auto Mirror

Anyways, As you have posted the pic of your car's fat rear end (Muscular, I mean), and being a TAI'n, Its my soul duty to PS it!

So, Here it is with LED Taillamps, A Spoiler, Super VIP no[lol].! Also, Blurred the background to make your swift more attractive.

View attachment 43115

Cheers!
Thanks once again dude. Yes, I have seen this site but didnt bother to explore since the site name made me back up.
Not a great fan of spoilers. LED tails are next on my list and the list has been like that for quite sometime.
Waiting to get my hands on them. Chances of these coming to local shops are less since the customs are on a higher side now.

Hello, Sreerajmm. Welcome to TAI!
You can easily get some thing of that type in aftermarket shops. Do check at your place.
Which colour swift do you have?

Thank you buddy! If you want any more add-ons, Jusst inform me! Will do anything for a TAI'n! (In Photoshop! [:)])
Buddy, Post a pic of your car's Rear end. Hope that I can add LED rear lamps also!

And Dude! JUST A SUGGESTION- DO PASTE A "DDIS" OR "S"(SUZUKI) BADGE ON THE FRONT GRILL. WILL DEFINITELY LOOK NICE WITH THE MESH. HAVE SEEN ONE SWIFT WITH "DDIS" BADGE ON A MESH GRILL ON THE EXTREME LEFT SIDE. LOOKED FABULOUS!

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for your reply LXI...Mine is new swift VDI..i am looking for a sporty spoiler not the one maruthy provides. is it recommended to fix a spoiler from out side? how much would be the cost?

lxi.

Suspended
Thanks a lot for your reply LXI...Mine is new swift VDI..i am looking for a sporty spoiler not the one maruthy provides. is it recommended to fix a spoiler from out side? how much would be the cost?
Buddy, Actually asking for the Car COLOUR. Is it white?
Yes, It is fixed with clamps on the outside. Dont go for the drilled ones or the providers will drill holes on your cars Head! Which can cause rusting.
I feel that swift doesnot look good with small lip type spoilers, It looks good with some bigger stuffs IMO. Here are some sites-
The Unfinished Project: Choosing the right wings
The price in Kannur is Rs.4 to 6 thousand.(Google Searched)
Here is the pic of some spoilers for swift. Enjoy-

swift-rear-skirt-250x250.jpg

nengun-1217-02-monster-carbon_gt_wing.jpg

2005-Suzuki-Swift-Sport-Ibher-Design-side.jpg

mambomart-Swift-back.jpg

Thanks once again dude. Yes, I have seen this site but didnt bother to explore since the site name made me back up.
Not a great fan of spoilers. LED tails are next on my list and the list has been like that for quite sometime.
Waiting to get my hands on them. Chances of these coming to local shops are less since the customs are on a higher side now.
Naveen, I am also searching for alto LED lights.
Buddy, Do you know the details of Headlights of ALto. I mean, I want to upgrade themto some BLuish / Purplish light on Low as well as high beam. Please share some details. I have heard some terms like Xenons, Projectors, H4 bulbs, HID,Etc, Etc.

Last edited:
Naveen, I am also searching for alto LED lights.
Buddy, Do you know the details of Headlights of ALto. I mean, I want to upgrade themto some BLuish / Purplish light on Low as well as high beam. Please share some details. I have heard some terms like Xenons, Projectors, H4 bulbs, HID,Etc, Etc.
For bluish light you will need to upgrade to HID's. There are halogen bulbs which produce blue light but not as good as HID's. But HID's on stock headlights are not recommended since there will be a lot of scattering of light. To get the full use of HID's you will need to use projectors. But as far as I know, there are no readymade projectors headlight kits for Alto. You will have to buy projectors and fix them. A complete DIY. The entire setup - HID's and projectors will come around 12k upwards. For the best visibility range you will need to go for 4300k or 6000k HIDs (this is the color temperature. The higher the rating, the more bluish it will be and the visibility range decreases). I have 4300k HID's.

Check out these photos for alto projector headlights

alto (2) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

alto (3) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

alto 2010 (2) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

alto 2010 (3) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

alto 2010 (1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

lxi.

Suspended
Thanks for the links naveen.

Buddy, You are saying for projectors. I have seen an i20 with Purplish light, Which was very bright and it had stock headlamps and no projetors. I want the same thing. i.e. Changing of the BULBS!

Top Bottom