Alloys Rims for My Swift Vxi - 2012 (Photos Attached)

Thread Starter #47
Are you talking of those which i have photoshopped in the second pic of Post#43?
Hello Buddy,
Whats up Dude! thanks for the pics who had made! looks Great! Yea i checked out those Add Ons Skirts for my Ride. they say 6500 INR for the front and the sides. Rear Actually there is no add ons. but infact the Bumper has to be altered! Custom job and all Dude! Shocked to see the Price of rear bumper buddy! But it looks cool with all those Wire Mesh Shining on a Blue Bumper. he says 8000 INR for the Rear. So now this is my next mod on the Body and thats it buddy! Just waiting for our Hyundai Elantra New Model launch onJuly 2012. Will be booking one. it looks so cool. I saw the Elantra in the US! Amazing.
Cheers Buddy and i will send you the pic for what i will be selecting! Thanks for all your support Bro! Appreciate it. If you guys coming down to Mangalore and this side, do let me know! Will be there to tsake you guys around!

Thanks!
Yes, something similar to that. This is just attached using few screws. Simple to add/remove.
Hello Naveen Bhai,
Whats up buddy! Thanks for those Pics. It looks Simple yet Elegant! I will have to show the pics to the guy now and ask him a quote. The one photo i sent to you guys of the front skirting - he quoted me 2500 INR. Side for 4000 INR. how are the prices dude! He told me he will check good Side Arches ith Hidden Clips so that it looks cool by tommorow. I will let you know those as well. Please do help me out with the price and all dude!
Bro he didnt say Screw for attaching those Skirts! He said Clips? - What are these Clips bro! I actually didnt get it! I am afraid it may slip out of position and could create a problem or what yaar! Confused on this account!
Bro why didnt you go for front Shirking? Any Odd abt Front Skirts? Thanks Dude for your help. I am afraid when i am going to spend such money - I need a good job Buddy!

Thanks!

Thread Starter #48
Nope , i have not seen any of this type in my area. I think that they will be available. I think they are called BUMPER SKIRTS and are fitted in the lower side of the bumper.
I am posting pics of your car with bumper skirts- Enjoy
1. Your car with a small bumper skirt (A common Design) and Underbody LEDs (RE

View attachment 42368

2. Your car with the Bumper Skirt (A complicated one). SEE HOW CARELESS YOU ARE, YOU HAVE LEFT THE CARS HEADLIGHT (HIGH BEAM) ON AND FOGLAMPS ON! [lol] Just kidding!

View attachment 42369

Yes You are right.

Nope , I have seen but not on Swifts (But they will be available). I have seen on wagonRs (New one, Blue eyed!) both on front and rear bumper.

Regarding the line (Change your name to zxi, Upgrade waali). NO BUDDY, I WAS JUST ASKING THE MEANING OF THE LINE. I AM NOT AT ALL OFFENDED, ACTUALLY WHAT IS THE THING IN IT TO BE OFFENDED! Actually, I currently have an Alto LXi and a city V mt. So, the nickname is from the lxi the Alto. If alto would have came in ZXi variant, would have gone for it, and my username would have been Zxi.
Cheers Bro.

Hello Buddy!
Haaa! haaa! You did the "Lights on" Trick Huh! I really didnt notice that one Dude! Hay so you did a lot of R & D on Photo Shop and all Huh! Great job![thumbsup] Ha and the Red LED's are Cool too Buddy!

Hello Naveen Bhai,
Whats up buddy! Thanks for those Pics. It looks Simple yet Elegant! I will have to show the pics to the guy now and ask him a quote. The one photo i sent to you guys of the front skirting - he quoted me 2500 INR. Side for 4000 INR. how are the prices dude! He told me he will check good Side Arches ith Hidden Clips so that it looks cool by tommorow. I will let you know those as well. Please do help me out with the price and all dude!
Bro he didnt say Screw for attaching those Skirts! He said Clips? - What are these Clips bro! I actually didnt get it! I am afraid it may slip out of position and could create a problem or what yaar! Confused on this account!
Bro why didnt you go for front Shirking? Any Odd abt Front Skirts? Thanks Dude for your help. I am afraid when i am going to spend such money - I need a good job Buddy!

Thanks!
For the ones I had attached, he quoted 1.5k. This was more than a year back.
In my skirts, they have rivets, double side tapes and bolts at the corners. See pics. Ask them what they mean by clips. Show my pic and ask them to do something like this. It will be rock solid. Put double side tape as a precaution.
As I had mentioned, all front skirts were too extravagant. I only liked Swift sports bumpers but since it's very common I decided not to go for that. Try to go for these simple add on bumper lips. It will be cheap and simple.

Attachments

lxi.

Suspended
Hello Buddy,
Whats up Dude! thanks for the pics who had made! looks Great! Yea i checked out those Add Ons Skirts for my Ride. they say 6500 INR for the front and the sides. Rear Actually there is no add ons. but infact the Bumper has to be altered! Custom job and all Dude! Shocked to see the Price of rear bumper buddy! But it looks cool with all those Wire Mesh Shining on a Blue Bumper. he says 8000 INR for the Rear. So now this is my next mod on the Body and thats it buddy! Just waiting for our Hyundai Elantra New Model launch onJuly 2012. Will be booking one. it looks so cool. I saw the Elantra in the US! Amazing.
Cheers Buddy and i will send you the pic for what i will be selecting! Thanks for all your support Bro! Appreciate it. If you guys coming down to Mangalore and this side, do let me know! Will be there to tsake you guys around!
You Mean This-

2012_Hyundai_Elantra_India1.jpg
(Image courtesy- Motorbeam.com

Ah,What a Beauty! Looks Very similar to Fluidic Verna, I think it is based on the Fluidic design, Eh?
Hope so, Will come someday![:)]
Cheers.

As I had mentioned, all front skirts were too extravagant. I only liked Swift sports bumpers but since it's very common I decided not to go for that. Try to go for these simple add on bumper lips. It will be cheap and simple
+1 to Naveen. The bumper lips are incredible. They will be cheap and looks nice mod job also. Naveen, What about getting bumper lips on your Ride buddy. I am sure, it wil look stunning in your ride with the mesh.
And, Yeah, Have you go thge full LED Taillamps? Was going through your Thread!

Haaa! haaa! You did the "Lights on" Trick Huh! I really didnt notice that one Dude! Hay so you did a lot of R & D on Photo Shop and all Huh! Great job![thumbsup] Ha and the Red LED's are Cool too Buddy.
Hehe, You got it, Eh, Clever! Ya, But I think Blue is more bright and Glowy. Blue is better IMO. The Red gives an EVIL look on the Smiling face of the swift, which does not gel! Red will look got on an Accent, Xylo, Safaris, Etc.

+1 to Naveen. The bumper lips are incredible. They will be cheap and looks nice mod job also. Naveen, What about getting bumper lips on your Ride buddy. I am sure, it wil look stunning in your ride with the mesh.
And, Yeah, Have you go thge full LED Taillamps? Was going through your Thread!
Yes, I know. I had plans of installing this bumper lip. But guess this aint available nowadays. The shops are busy into custom bumper mods. Will check on this.
Full LED tail lamps are not available here. The ones here comes with LED brakes lights while the indicator/reverse lights are normal halogens. I almost caught hold of a dealer in Singapore to source these at a very good price. But unfortunately he is out of stock. Waiting for these. I want the Full LED tails at any cost.

lxi.

Suspended
OT: Naveen, I saw that your car has the beamm adjuster. I have an alto and the LXI(which i have) variant has got the headlight beam adjuster. In the car's booklet, it is advisable to change it from 0 to 1,2,3 and 4 depending on the load on the car. I am facing a serious problem nowadays, In low beam, My headlight just doesnt lighten the road, I am not able to see a Street Light Pole which was just 2-3 metres away from me. A TAI'n Sajit, Suggested me to adjust the beams, how much should i adjust them to get maximum output and light throw on the road ahead. I drive with 3 people (50% of the time) and alone (50% of the time). Please help buddy!

OT: Naveen, I saw that your car has the beamm adjuster. I have an alto and the LXI(which i have) variant has got the headlight beam adjuster. In the car's booklet, it is advisable to change it from 0 to 1,2,3 and 4 depending on the load on the car. I am facing a serious problem nowadays, In low beam, My headlight just doesnt lighten the road, I am not able to see a Street Light Pole which was just 2-3 metres away from me. A TAI'n Sajit, Suggested me to adjust the beams, how much should i adjust them to get maximum output and light throw on the road ahead. I drive with 3 people (50% of the time) and alone (50% of the time). Please help buddy!
I have the same problem. My projectors are designed for Swift with low GC. So when I keep the level at the highest position I feel that the beam level isnt good. The best method would be to approach the service station and see if they can do anything to the holders.

lxi.

Suspended
I am Buying a Subwoofer (JBL BASSPRO12) which I will Keep in the boot. So, Maybe the car lowers from the behind resulting in the beam going up. (My friend suggested that, As he also had problem with his Alto, and after he Added a Sub (With enclosure) and 2 Speakers(with enclosure), he finds no difficulty now). Maybe , You can also try that!

Can you giude me on how to use the Beam Level Switch? Should I set it to 0,1,2,3 or 4?(Currently at 0). I dont care about thhe oncomers (Even if the beam goesstraight to their eyes) , because, Now I am forced to drive in High beams in the city also!

I am Buying a Subwoofer (JBL BASSPRO12) which I will Keep in the boot. So, Maybe the car lowers from the behind resulting in the beam going up. (My friend suggested that, As he also had problem with his Alto, and after he Added a Sub (With enclosure) and 2 Speakers(with enclosure), he finds no difficulty now). Maybe , You can also try that!

Can you giude me on how to use the Beam Level Switch? Should I set it to 0,1,2,3 or 4?(Currently at 0). I dont care about thhe oncomers (Even if the beam goesstraight to their eyes) , because, Now I am forced to drive in High beams in the city also!
Dude, I already have a JBL BassTube in the boot. [:)]
Here's what I do. I park my car near the wall and adjust the beam level. I think I kept it at the highest position. Even then I feel it's low. Here's one video that I recorded to basically show the working of the beam adjuster of my projectors.

Swift Projector Light - YouTube

lxi.

Suspended
Yes, I saw it. Maybe its not showing the beam throw range. You should park your car where there is no wall at the front and show the beam range. My cars beam range is terrible. I cant see things 3metres away on Low Beams.

Yes, I saw it. Maybe its not showing the beam throw range. You should park your car where there is no wall at the front and show the beam range. My cars beam range is terrible. I cant see things 3metres away on Low Beams.
Yes. The OEM headlights didnt have any problem with the beam level although the light is very bad. When I installed projectors, I noticed that the level is very low. When I asked the installer he said these aftermarket projectors are designed for Swift in the international market where the GC is pretty low. Since these projectors are directly imported by local shops from Singapore/malaysia, the cars here will feel the problem. I basically use high beams in closed areas when there are no oncoming cars because the HID's are really bright.

lxi.

Suspended
Waoh! What a design! Naveen! Now you have to, You have to get the Lips(Bumper Lips) as in the blue swift! Looks Awesome super hot nice beautiful gorgeous with the MESH!

Waoh! What a design! Naveen! Now you have to, You have to get the Lips(Bumper Lips) as in the blue swift! Looks Awesome super hot nice beautiful gorgeous with the MESH!
Thanks dude. I know this looks good. But since this car got Swift Sports bumpers, it's come out well. I doubt whether it will look on stock bumpers. So am waiting for the right design combo.

Top Bottom