Alloy Wheels Repair in Pune

Thread Starter #1
Hi Team,

2 days back i came across a big pot hole at night and since of low visibility thanks to the rain, i was unable to locate the pothole, which resulted im me bumping the pothole. THis resulted in a bend on my alloys. However there is no air leak from the tubeless tyres, but i am concerned when sharp cornoring or braking it might cause dangerous situation. So i have swaped it with my stepney.
I have received mixed responce on repair of the alloys, some say that it is not possible. I have found one place in Kasarwadi Pune where the guy agreed to repair the damaged alloys, but it would cost around 1800, but im concerned on the stability after repairing the wheel.

After this incident the car stearing also tilts towards the left and also there is left side pulling of the steering.

Can any of you help me with genuine alloy wheel repair centers in Pune and approximate cost if known.

Moderators kindly put in correct section if not correct.

You can check at Darshan tyres shop at JM road/ FC Road.Also check at your regular service station.

Thread Starter #3
Hi All,
Here are some pics of the damaged wheel which i have now replaced with the stepney.

This is the reply i got from one of the repair work in Mumbai AWRS
This wheel needs to be fixed up otherwise it will start affecting the Wheel Bearing over a Period of Time and may cause the Tyre Busting too due to uneven Tyre Wear

We can try to remove the Bend; as per our Practise,Wheel may get Crack at the Time of Removing the bend Since the Bend is In depth

Attachments

Top Bottom