Alloy Wheels for Maruti Suzuki Ritz VDI

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,
I am planning to buy new alloy wheels for my car MS Ritz. Its grey in color, my budget is between 12-17K. Also, please suggest which ones are better, chrome or black color, the size (14" or 15") and also can they be fitted in the company provided tyres?

And in case not, what tyres should I go for? I live in Faridabad (NCR) and which is a good place to buy them?

Thanks in advance.[:)]

Welcome on board Tanuj.
In my views considering the good ride and handling balance 14" rims will be better.

The stock tyres of Ritz are 165/80 R14 section for LXi/VXi/LDi/VDi and are 185/70 R14 for ZXi.Hence fitting any of them on 14"rims will offer no problem.
Still I'd recommend you to go for the 185 section tyres if you can upgrade tyres too.
Dealers at Faridabad are Vipul and Batra,you can check out with them too about the tyres and alloys.

Thread Starter #3
Thank you for your prompt response TSIVipul. I appreciate it.
Since I am new to the automotive world, can you please help me differentiate between the tyre classes (165/185/195). Also, I had gone through the alloys that maruti is providing for its cars, didn't like it much (they were quite simple).

And since my car is pretty new (14K run till now), can I sell the original tyres that came fitted since I am pretty tight on the budget end. What about the rims that will be removed? Does the dealer retain them or can we sell them on our own?

Thanks. :)

Top Bottom