This in 17 inches cost 48k approx.

The second pic is of Baleno with 17" Momo Hyperstar

Note - These are not my alloys/car.
Mods please delete this post if this is irrelevant

Copyright to respective owners.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I am a newbee here. First of all wanted to thank all of you for your contribution towards helping me in finalizing new car. Ownership threads of esteemed owners of XUV 500 were very detailed and informative.
I am currently a proud owner of red punto dymamic. Have placed order for a pearl white XUV 500 W6 FWD AT and getting delivery by next week.

Since it doesn't come with alloys, can you guys suggest me some good options? I looked into genuine Mahindra accessories, but frankly didn't like them. I stay at Santacruz , mumbai. Thanks

Hello everyone.
I am a newbee here. First of all wanted to thank all of you for your contribution towards helping me in finalizing new car. Ownership threads of esteemed owners of XUV 500 were very detailed and informative.
I am currently a proud owner of red punto dymamic. Have placed order for a pearl white XUV 500 W6 FWD AT and getting delivery by next week.

Since it doesn't come with alloys, can you guys suggest me some good options? I looked into genuine Mahindra accessories, but frankly didn't like them. I stay at Santacruz , mumbai. Thanks
Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com dear wanderlust.x, We're glad that you've got much information on the vehicle you've purchased.

You could have a peek into the website http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/ and can contact them to have it to your nearest dealer, original imported stuff as I'm using one of them.

Top Bottom