Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

AMG

Suspended
AC SCHNITZER is a famous company which concentrates on modifies BMWs like AMG and Brabus modify Mercs.
It is a world famous company.
They cant make alloys for such local cars.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #108
AC SCHNITZER is a famous company which concentrates on modifies BMWs like AMG and Brabus modify Mercs.
It is a world famous company.
They cant make alloys for such local cars.
Yes,google search helped me to find about it,but the spelling is confusing or are these imported as replicas?

Thread Starter #110
Alloys acptured at Bangalore.

These were the pictures taken on theday of Auto Expo at Bangalore.
1) and 2) A Zen with 13" Stallion rims.
3)A Swift with 14" League alloys.
4) and 5) A Swift with 17" Rims with outer blue lip.

Attachments

Good observation AMG. And kudos to Surendar. He unknowingly captured another set of good looking alloys.

Thread Starter #116
295/50/r 15

This Scorpio had huge tyres with HR 15" rims,it had dark reflective tints and it used to have 6 tyres on it.It is an old model Scorpio upgraded to the newer version.
These rims might look similar to that Scorpio caught in Bangalore.

Attachments

The Rear door seems to have been modded.
The wheels look rather small for the Scorp.

BTW, I've seen many cars with this 'HR'. What does it stand for?

Thread Starter #118
Sorry,I don't find that to be a modified rear door,or maybe I am wrong as I haven't had experience with a Scorpio before.
AFAIK,HR is a brand name and it is also marketed as Hi-Join alloys,which was said for tax reasons.

Sorry,I don't find that to be a modified rear door,or maybe I am wrong as I haven't had experience with a Scorpio before.
AFAIK,HR is a brand name and it is also marketed as Hi-Join alloys,which was said for tax reasons.
That definitely is modded. The original no. plate has been flattened to mount the spare wheel. This is the original back.

Thread Starter #120
That definitely is modded. The original no. plate has been flattened to mount the spare wheel. This is the original back.
Alright,I was telling about the rear door,and definitely the boot door has been modified and even the bonnet,roof rails,taillights(previous generation) have been fit into this old generation Scorpio.

Top Bottom