Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

Thread Starter #93
The rims on the Baleno doesn't match with the car's body color,if he has done some dark color graphics,skirts and GT spoiler,then the rims might have been perfect for a sporty looking car.I have seen the same rims on an Accord and Civic,they were from a brand called "AC SCHNMIZER" alloys.I will post the pictures later.
This looks like Aura's replica of those original rims.

AMG

Suspended
Well, the chrome alloys are really scratched.
This makes it look ugly.
chrome requires a lot of maintenance.

AMG

Suspended
It isnt about quality.
Chrome requires a lot of maintenance.
New chrome always looks good.

2 days back i saw 5spoke chrome alloys on a 2nd gen Honda City. They looked really awesome and were almost scratchless. The warm silver colour of the car was complemented by jet black tints made it a looker. But unfortunately couldnt take pics.

@AMG- Yes chrome requires more maintenance but since its AURA i think its the quality issue too.

Thread Starter #99
17" rims

Here are the pictures of the AC SCHMNIZER lloys,the first photo is a stock Accord with 17" rims.The second one is on a new generation Accord with a few mods on it like color finish headlights and smoked taillights.

Attachments

Most of us think Taxi-Wallahs don't care much about accessories like alloys, right? Here are 2 Indicabs with damn hot alloy wheels:

CIMG3543.jpg
Spotted in Mysore
10072010062.jpg
Spotted here in Bangalore. The tyres were bald.[frustration]

I've also spotted a base model Indigo(VE without Power Steering) with Alloys doing rounds around Mysore and Bangalore.

Top Bottom