Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

The alloy design is great. I think i will have to visit Chennai/Pondicherry for 12" alloys for my alto. Here at Nagpur, only 5-10 design are available for that rim size.

Thread Starter #123
The alloy design is great. I think i will have to visit Chennai/Pondicherry for 12" alloys for my alto. Here at Nagpur, only 5-10 design are available for that rim size.
Only 5-10 designs is really bad,you can search in the branded alloy's website,which has more designs,but the price will be cheaper in Chennai/Pondichery.

Last edited:
Only 5-10 designs is really bad,you can search in the branded alloy's website,which has more designs,but the price will be cheaper in Chennai/Pondichery.
The only brands available in nagpur are Neo wheels, Aura(the old ones since production has been stopped), Prestige wheels. Of these only Neo and Aura have 12" alloys.

@Surendar- Can you tell me what is the starting price of 12' Alloys(min to max) in Chennai. Here a boring 12"Neo alloys(5) costs Rs.14500/-. Now this is the cheapest available option and i am not very impressed with its design.

The only brands available in nagpur are Neo wheels, Aura(the old ones since production has been stopped), Prestige wheels. Of these only Neo and Aura have 12" alloys.

@Surendar- Can you tell me what is the starting price of 12' Alloys(min to max) in Chennai. Here a boring 12"Neo alloys(5) costs Rs.14500/-. Now this is the cheapest available option and i am not very impressed with its design.
Try going to Mumbai or Pune and find nice ones.
Aura (the old ones since production has been stopped)
So Aura has stopped producing Alloys??? :eek:

Try going to Mumbai or Pune and find nice ones.:
My destination would be Chennai. My mom and dad visit chennai almost every 2-3months. Maybe i will accompany them this time.
And hopefully if the funds are released by the finance minister(my mom), i will get them soon.

So Aura has stopped producing Alloys??? :eek:
Yes Aura has stopped the production.

Thread Starter #130

I remember seeing neo wheels 13" which costs 14 k for set of 5,and 12" which costs 11 k for set of 5.
I saw it a few months ago,but couldn't get their website now.
Why don't you go for HR,which has 13" rims for 14 k for set of 4 in Pondicherry.
One of my friend(the midified NHC and Swift) has added 15" HR alloys to his new generation Honda City,he said it costed 17.5 k for set of 4 rims,which is not bad IMO.
The other option would be to buy seond hand alloys and paint it in your car's matching or contrast color.

Hey Akash thats real bad that you don get good designs there in Nagpur! Here in Chennai there are a lot of alloy wheel dealers.

OT: Do tell us when you come here , we can have a meet if possible!

Top Bottom