Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

AMG

Suspended
Yes.
Great alloys.
Good that he has not gone for chrome.
Chrome would have given it a girly look.

Thread Starter #140
14" rims

I saw this 14" ATC rims on a Swift Dezire,with 195/65/R 14 tyres.
I saw a picture of the same rims with the price quote of 11 k for a set of 4 rims.Then i thought that the owner must have exchanged his old rims/stock steel rims.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
That's a one nice and sporty design. Surendar, Could you post complete picture of car? I'd like to see how are they actually looking on a DZire.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #142
That's a one nice and sporty design. Surendar, Could you post complete picture of car? I'd like to see how are they actually looking on a DZire.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks,yes,it was the sportiest looking car in the parking lot.
It was taken at ABT care,Cuddalore.You must know how the parking will be done at service station and showrooms,it was jam packed and i had to take this photo by leaning sidewards without touching on the car parked next to it.
Maybe,next time if i happen to see it again,i will get some snaps.

@Surender; I am eager to have a look at the complete pic!

Plz a Sincere request to all but NO OFFENCE: People are requested to click and post atleast one compete profile pic of the ride with the wheels. Simply looking at the wheels and judging is far different from seeing it in full profile!!

Last edited:
Spotted this good and neet looking Silver Swift VDi, in my area, with 205/55/15 and Yokohama S-Drives; here are the pics for you all!!

Attachments

I was browsing through my photo archives, and found this, that I'd snapped a couple of months ago:
View attachment 8216
[evil]
I saw this Corolla few months ago,after seeing the previous post,i thought of this car and searched my collections for it and here is the picture.
Green wheels or Gold wheels on a white car, what's your pick?:biggrin:
I've seen alloys painted black or white on Bangy roads, but rarely, rather never Green or Gold!

Anyway, IMO, the Corolla looks good. Not sure about the Zen though! :biggrin:
EDIT: I can see the
Gold paint fading off the Corolla's wheels. This doesn't look too good after all does it?

Top Bottom