Alloy Wheel Guide

Thanks for info,this thing never came in my mind that a car gets muddy easily because the tyres stick outside the body line,never thought of this.

Your indigo looks great in those alloys.[clap]

Thanks for info,this thing never came in my mind that a car gets muddy easily because the tyres stick outside the body line,never thought of this.

Your indigo looks great in those alloys.[clap]
Thanks.

The mud splashing is a real problem when you have tyres that hug the body line or stick outside. The Bolero for example, is notorious for splashing water on the windshield when driven thru puddles. Thankfully mine doesn't splash as badly.

I'm going to get a set of white Sparco mudflaps the stick outside the bodykit. Another option would be to get the fender flares from the old Indica V2 (2004-2010) but that would need more mods and drilling. Maybe later. I'd seen these wheel/tyre combo on a red Indica Dicor and it looked just awesome.

Come on guys, if the rim is bigger than the OE one, he must change but if both the rims are same, he might not have changed it.

H Friends
Can someone recommend a good cleaner for alloy wheels? My wheels have brake dust sticking to it around the nut area and is not coming out using regular body wash car shampoo. Also suggest me a place in Bangalore where i can buy them.

If this topic is already discussed in other threads, please point me to the same.
Thank you
Vivek.

H Friends
Can someone recommend a good cleaner for alloy wheels? My wheels have brake dust sticking to it around the nut area and is not coming out using regular body wash car shampoo. Also suggest me a place in Bangalore where i can buy them.

If this topic is already discussed in other threads, please point me to the same.
Thank you
Vivek.

Top Bottom