Alloy wheel cap for Hyundai i20 Sportz

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I own a Hyundai i20 Sportz model. My car has 4 OEM alloy wheels however the cap which covers the nuts of the wheel have been stolen. Can anyone tell me if we can get those caps which have the Hyundai logo on it . How much will it cost . Guys please help . My car completes 1 year today and I noticed the missing nut cap today itself.

Awaiting responses .

Hi All,

I own a Hyundai i20 Sportz model. My car has 4 OEM alloy wheels however the cap which covers the nuts of the wheel have been stolen. Can anyone tell me if we can get those caps which have the Hyundai logo on it . How much will it cost . Guys please help . My car completes 1 year today and I noticed the missing nut cap today itself.

Awaiting responses .
Not sure about the costs, but the best place to get these caps would be aftermarket and not the A.S.S. I too lost the Honda caps which i got from an alloy shop. Dont spend much on them, i got it for free, try your luck.

Thread Starter #4
Hi Akash,

Enquired it from Hyundai workshop and they are selling the single peice for Rs 550 . could not find it from anywhere else. aftermarket does not have the covers :-(

Hi Akash,

Enquired it from Hyundai workshop and they are selling the single peice for Rs 550 . could not find it from anywhere else. aftermarket does not have the covers :-(
IMO get aftermarket caps available with accessory shops. And then, stick the hyundai logo over it, simple!

For 550 (or a lil more) you can get chrome lug nuts for all wheels. They look damn hot man, try to have a loot at that option too.

freakdude.

Top Bottom