All-New Tata Safari (Gravitas) Launched

so, as the first images roll out, Safari doesnt have a stepped roof, but has a sloped roof like the ertiga. [:D].

So, may be they,ll have a AWD in the future and not the 4X4[lol]

Thread Starter #94
wow this car looks great. Special mention to Tata engineering team to fit a Pano sunroof and car with iRA, TPMS, and all bells and whistles. Supposedly it has 9 inch touch screen ice creature comforts for 3rd row passengers with knob to adjust rear acflow. Very thought ful feature set. Price wise i am sure they will market it aggressively and wont drudge in innnova territory. But let me have a last stab at moronic front facia for such a wonderful desirable car.

Below all great cars some of them legends can be easily identified if you ever see them in your rearview mirror when you are on road, can even try to identify the type of person riding the car
front.jpg

But below it all changes,
Below are two phenomenal cars and one of them is a legend and other is legend in the making. They are different cars, but who would believe me? How do i convince people to believe me?
guess.jpg

surely this is a last minute blunder by Tata marketing team to call gravitas as Safari. Now Harrier will be choti safari or safari will be badi harrier. Either way brand overpowering one another.

also one other thing, What have tata done here with Safari, is it the onroad price or that launch is on 26th Jan what do they have to say?
cost.jpg

Last edited:
wow this car looks great. Special mention to Tata engineering team to fit a Pano sunroof and car with iRA, TPMS, and all bells and whistles. Supposedly it has 9 inch touch screen ice creature comforts for 3rd row passengers with knob to adjust rear acflow. Very thought ful feature set. Price wise i am sure they will market it aggressively and wont drudge in innnova territory. But let me have a last stab at moronic front facia for such a wonderful desirable car.

Below all great cars some of them legends can be easily identified if you ever see them in your rearview mirror when you are on road, can even try to identify the type of person riding the car
View attachment 284566

But below it all changes,
Below are two phenomenal cars and one of them is a legend and other is legend in the making. They are different cars, but who would believe me? How do i convince people to believe me?
View attachment 284567

surely this is a last minute blunder by Tata marketing team to call gravitas as Safari. Now Harrier will be choti safari or safari will be badi harrier. Either way brand overpowering one another.

also one other thing, What have tata done here with Safari, is it the onroad price or that launch is on 26th Jan what do they have to say?
I know what you saying or trying to show and am with you on the Differentiation. The bumper should be different. Maybe like what was there on the concept

Tata-H5X-to-named-as-Tata-Harrier.jpg

However the new grill is quite different and will surely give it some differentiation.

First_Car_Rollout_1610606394265_1610606404313.jpg

One thing easily can be done even now Just put S A F A R I on the bonet face and it will not cost much

Having said that I believe its going to be a hit. Even in past we have seen quite a good examples of such naming conventions/debacles/trends/examples.
Swift then dezire... which became brands of their own name
Vista & Manza
RR Evoque
RR Velar

Am sure new Safari will get what the Brand Safari deserves. No doubt the design and platform is quite capable with D8 architect base. Even the engine & gearbox is quite amongst the best in the price range and segment.

Attachments

Last edited:
SAFARI AR experience! link below
AR

Looks Beautiful. Waiting for official release in Showroom. Definitely it will look awesome in Person.
FB4856BF-FCBA-4517-A34D-259010C466F9.jpeg

Tried with my Son, he was so happy to see the AR images. [cheers]

Agree with you on this. Disappointed with the name and more when I see this old yet classic ad -

Tata Safari Dicor 2.2 - Reclaim your life

Thread Starter #104
My Re-imagined ad for the Tata Safari 2021
Using the original iconic Reclaim your life ad
Well have also shared the same ad on tbhp? But yeah this is fantastic nostalgia. But the thing is that, the very brute nature of safari is missing it looks like urban cruiser going steadily on roads. The dicor jump or storme reverse ad had that punch of safari, some how that energy seems missing. Probably when you get more enthusiastic footage of new Safari then this would look to be new Safari ad.

After going through all the discussion about the size of the headlights, I remember tweeting the same to Mr Bose. I felt the headlights were too big for the Harrier. Now Safari will come with same headlight but with chrome.
Here's my iteration, based on @DJ bro

AdobePhotoshopSketch.jpg

MODS: Please delete if I have violated @DJ bro copywrite.

Top Bottom