All New Merc E to debut in Oct;Its Here!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hello All!

The all new 9th Generation Mercedes Benz E-Class will finally make its debut in India on 5th October.

The W212 E Class will be initially available only in 350 CGI and 320 CDI variants, More will follow nex year.

This was needed because all its rivals are technologically much more advanced in everything. But we will miss the traditional Merc looks. But this new style looks good too. It should be hell powerful and fun to drive, along with having a pliant ride quality. Its going to be a comfy luxury express.

napster

Suspended
this is a good move from merc, it has been styled differently, doesnt look like a merc at times, if its priced well, its goiing to sell like hot cakes, it'll be a good news for merc lovers

the front looks gorgeous, the rear looks nice but the interiors are almost the same.

at this price point, if i had the money, i would still opt for a 5 year old design - the BMW 5 series. nothing can come close to its syling, the audi A4 has given a good try.

the front looks gorgeous, the rear looks nice but the interiors are almost the same.

at this price point, if i had the money, i would still opt for a 5 year old design - the BMW 5 series. nothing can come close to its syling, the audi A4 has given a good try.
absolutely, Yes front looks superb but nothing to beat beamer.5 series still rocks and tough to beat it.

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
No doubt that the refreshed E-Class looks damn good.
But However, I feel the Mercedes Benz is slowly loosing its identitiy.
Rear looks nice and those lamps resembles a bit with an Aston Martin.

350Z

No doubt that the refreshed E-Class looks damn good.
But However, I feel the Mercedes Benz is slowly loosing its identitiy.
Rear looks nice and those lamps resembles a bit with an Aston Martin.

350Z
thats is because till now there was only benz which was enjoying the most imported car company and now quite few others like beamer, audi, volvo, are all around the country and giving some awesome products and buyers have a nice range and choices to choose from.

Thread Starter #9

350Z

Core Team
Its Here!

Mercedes-Benz India has just launched the ninth generation E-Class. The new Mercedes E-Classsports a 3.5 liter V6 engine and has been introduced in the top-of-line Avantgarde styling. The engine will be locally assembled at Mercedes’ Pune plant. With over 10,000 customers in India, the E-Class has been the most popular luxury sedan in India. The W212 E-Class is priced at Rs 46.98 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

“The all-new E-Class is the perfect embodiment of the brand’s core values rooted in timeless design, craftsmanship and innovation. This outstanding product- the ninth generation E-Class displays outstanding driving dynamics, and represents our cumulative experience garnered over 123 years of automotive leadership. The overriding theme behind the E-Class has been to create a vehicle that has a perceptive, sophisticated, intelligent and intuitive persona- much like the owners of this distinctive automobile,” Dr. Wilfried Aulbur said.
Source:Motorbeam

Launch Images coming soon.......

Top Bottom