All New Mahindra Bolero in 2015

Hi Folks,

Since Automobile companies are closely watching forums like us, why don't we post what we want in the all new Bolero?

Let me start:

1. Overall width should be greater than current model
  2. Bonnet length should be shorter
  3. Better ergonomics
  4. 2 airbags, ABS with ESP/EBD in the top variant
  5. Instead of providing a Bolero 4X4 on demand, it should be available as one of the variants like Scorpio LX/VLX 4X4
  6. Higher GC for the 4X4 variant
  7. NO fancy gadgets in the 4X4 variant
Please keep adding [glasses]

Thread Starter #17
My wish list:

1.Lighter and stiffer chassis(probably a hydroformed chassis)
2.design should retain the traditional Bolero characteristics.
3.Lighter and better Engine(efficient and torquey)
4.Neutral ride quality
5.better quality interiors

I want it shed its boxy looks as much as possible and get more Hummer-like,
but keeping the price low.

Mahindra is sure going to flip Tata over very soon.

1) Better seats as of now the middle seat is nothing more than a bench.
2) Better AC may be a dual AC
3) Less turning radius

Well they keep experimenting, reinventing & improving (trying to) the Bolero, it already comes in so many variants plus the custom ones like stinger etc that I am not so surprised.

What happened to Storm variant? did it not really work out?

The question is if someone was about to book one now what should he do ? [:)] Nobody wants to wait two years to see whats coming up ...

In any case I don't think M&M will make too many changes to a product which is doing so well for them for a decade now, at least the look & feel will be maintained.

Anyone remember the M&M Armada? was that just before Bolero came out?

Well they keep experimenting, reinventing & improving (trying to) the Bolero, it already comes in so many variants plus the custom ones like stinger etc that I am not so surprised.

What happened to Storm variant? did it not really work out?
power to weight figures came closer to scorpio, also the sales of 68hp bolero never dwindled.

Anyone remember the M&M Armada? was that just before Bolero came out?
we had one(armada).

when it got beaten by then sumo, it was replaced by armada grand and then came in bolero.

Bolero was essentially a refined version of Armada Grand. Bolero when launched first had leaf spring in the front also. After the Scorpio was launched Bolero got its independent front suspension. If we dig deep then we'll know that XUV is the first car produced by Mahindra. All the other Mahindras have a their skeleton dating back to the first jeeps that Mahindras produced.

So if Mahindra decide to invest in all new ladder frame for the upcoming Scorpio, then expect bolero to be underpinned by the same. And all the future Mahindra pick ups too. I can see a big jump in characteristics.

Bolero had already proved to be a success. What Mahindra need is to price it right !! It will definitely have takers.. [:)]
Design, underpinnings... are not important IMHO..
But Mahindra for sure will make it more interesting.. [:)]

Bolero had already proved to be a success. What Mahindra need is to price it right !! It will definitely have takers.. [:)]
Design, underpinnings... are not important IMHO..
But Mahindra for sure will make it more interesting.. [:)]
jagrover, exactly my thoughts ! In my opinion M&M can still make a good profit by pricing all its current variants by about 20% lesser than current prices & also change the market drastically by turning the heat ON to the competition like never before!

Either way keep it up M&M ! You seem do be doing something very right to be at the top, even after being a fan its difficult to say exactly what because it is probably a combination of many things!

Top Bottom