All New Ford Fiesta Ownership Review (My New Friend)

Hai All

After going through all the reviews and TD reports finally I decided to go for the new fiesta titanium plus in diamond white. The car will be delivered tomorrow Eagerly waiting for my dream caaaaaar!

Last edited by a moderator:
@cmo

Congrats buddy on your new car !! Yes it is a very good car(we have one in office) with excellent FE and nice stability on highway drive[:)]

Look forward for a ownership review from you soon and with lot of pics

cmonline, congratulations on acquiring a stunning beauty! Make sure to come up with the pics and review. Can you also tell us about the price and deals you may have got? I read somewhere that the new fiesta is almost not available in dealerships as they are concentrating on Ecosport :stupid:

Indian@ You said it right..Ford is now concentrating on Ecosport only. The New fiesta was not at all available with the dealer even for a TD.. Then after irritating them with lot of phone calls, they arranged me one from their dealership in Cochin( I hail from Kottayam..). The price i got is around 11.20 lakhs (onroad price) which include 2 year extended warranty and an accessory, driver arm rest and insurance..[clap]

Yesterday night the sales guy from kairali ford called me and said that my vehicle is ready and can be delivered tomorrow... Out of curiosity I told him that I'll be coming within 1 hour to see my new " dosth"...

Two shots i have taken from the showroom..

Attachments

Yesterday night the sales guy from kairali ford called me and said that my vehicle is ready and can be delivered tomorrow... Out of curiosity I told him that I'll be coming within 1 hour to see my new " dosth"...

Two shots i have taken from the showroom..
Congrats cmonline the car is an absolute beauty here is our fiesta in chill metallic and like you titanium variant [;)]

Hi All.

I got my New baby today. One word i would say about this car.."Wowwwww". Just after riding around 50 kms today, i got the feeling that my money spend is worth.

The things i loved.
1. The steering, the feed back from the steering is so good that no one will say it's an EPS unless said.
2. The handling, superb, no other cars in this segment or even higher segment can match this.
3. The ride, no words to say."lovelyyyy"
4. The NVH levels. One of my friend double checked whether this one is diesel car.

Now the negative part..

1. The plastic quality of the door trims and lower dashboard.

Detailed report will follow...

For the time being just a side view snap ..

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All.

I got my New baby today. One word i would say about this car.."Wowwwww". Just after riding around 50 kms today, i got the feeling that my money spend is worth.

The things i loved.
1. The steering, the feed back from the steering is so good that no one will say it's an EPS unless said.
2. The handling, superb, no other cars in this segment or even higher segment can match this.
3. The ride, no words to say."lovelyyyy"
4. The NVH levels. One of my friend double checked whether this one is diesel car.

Now the negative part..

1. The plastic quality of the door trims and lower dashboard.

Detailed report will follow...

For the time being just a side view snap ..
Absolute beauty! Congratulations once again for getting a nice package! What about the back seat comforts? Is it strictly for 2?
Any information on Fiesta facelift to be launched in India soon?
Waiting for you detailed report [clap]

Hai..

Actually the new fiesta is designed for a proper "drivers car" I think. The back seat comfort is good, but the rearseat headrest design is not as good as competition.Also 3 adults journey in the backseat may not be comfortable if all the three are "heavy weights". The legroom in the rear is sufficient and can be compared to verna or vento. But all these shortfalls we forget when we drive this machine.

I completed 1000 kms in just 4 days..One thing is sure.the driving pleasure is stunning.The Verna,vento and even linea lags behind NFF in riding comfort.

Thread Starter #72
Hi cmo,

Many congratulations on your new dosth. Waiting to see more pics. What is the mileage you got? I am getting 15 in city and 22/23 in highways. Love the cruise control much. Did you try it out?

Hi Antardaksh,

I need to check the model, will let you know shortly.

Hai harish.

I'm also getting 15 km/ltr in city and around 19 kms in highway.I think my driving pattern is the culprit of getting lower mileage in highways.The cruise control is very good.i am addicted to use cruise control in highways especially in early morning journeys.

Hai harish.

I'm also getting 15 km/ltr in city and around 19 kms in highway.I think my driving pattern is the culprit of getting lower mileage in highways.The cruise control is very good.i am addicted to use cruise control in highways especially in early morning journeys.
cmonline, The mileage you are able to achieve in city and hw really great!. If I am not mistaken its a petrol right? Is the mileage from the on board calculator or actual calculated?

Enjoy your ride.[clap]

Edit: Oops its Diesel, I thought I read 'Automatic' somewhere, no its 'Cruise Control' its present on both petrol and diesel, Please ignore my question.

Last edited:

Top Bottom