All New Ford Fiesta Ownership Review (My New Friend)

Thanks for the update. And 20 kmpl is definitely a great figure for the size of the car. BTW do post some pictures of your car from the trip.

Thread Starter #33
Update on completing 9000kms:

In the recent highway trip of 600+kms, I got a mileage of 23kmpl. Used cruise control to the max with speed set at 90. Very happy with the mileage. It gives me full confidence and nice comfort whenever I go on highways.

Next month planning to give for 2nd service (hopefully will reach 10,000kms mark).

Here are some close shots of my friend (not very recent though) Interior pics will be loaded later
DSC06029.JPG

DSC06032.JPG

DSC06033.JPG

DSC06035.JPG

DSC06037.JPG

DSC06038.JPG

DSC06054.JPG

DSC06055.JPG

DSC06058.JPG

@Harish

Nice crisp report buddy !! you are really maintaining your ride very well man and pics are really impressive. As I think I told you earlier we also have one new ford fiesta Titanium(my friend and colleague owns it). I always felt it is superb on Highways and long trips and gives excellent mileage around 23+. Only bad thing was its initial price was high

Thread Starter #35
@Harish

Nice crisp report buddy !! you are really maintaining your ride very well man and pics are really impressive. As I think I told you earlier we also have one new ford fiesta Titanium(my friend and colleague owns it). I always felt it is superb on Highways and long trips and gives excellent mileage around 23+. Only bad thing was its initial price was high
Thank you RK. Yes, I love maintaining cars, and even my 7 year old Alto is looking good.

Yes, initial price was high but they have reduced almost 1.50 lacs (last year around 75k and this year 72k) and I think this is competitive pricing in the market as of now. If I bought it now, I would have got Titanium with around 60-70K more. But no regrets what so ever!!!

Only bad thing was its initial price was high
This is where New Fiesta failed to capture the market unlike Verna. But believe me, this is a fantastic drivers car. Have done a test drive once and boy-o-boy it was impressive! Its a pleasure to sit behind the wheels. Front seats are large and accomodative, good steering feel and great NVH levels. Another good car not doing well in India [frustration]

Last edited:
It is the trend in India that all cars that bring smile on driver's face does not do well. A bitter truth. [;)].

BTW, nicely maintained car mate. and FE figure you got are really awesome for this highway cruiser.

Beautifully maintained car, excellent detailing.
Well done , Kudos!
I quite like this car since the bangalore drive, but just wish they give it a slightly longer wheel base.

This is where New Fiesta failed to capture the market unlike Verna. But believe me, this is a fantastic drivers car. Have done a test drive once and boy-o-boy it was impressive! Its a pleasure to sit behind the wheels. Front seats are large and accomodative, good steering feel and great NVH levels. Another good car not doing well in India [frustration]
Beautifully maintained car, excellent detailing.
Well done , Kudos!
I quite like this car since the bangalore drive, but just wish they give it a slightly longer wheel base.
Yes, last year we got it for bit higher price and later on price got reduced[frustration]. Yes it is a drivers delight exactly. I drove it for around 200 km in one stretch on a nice highway and I surprised when I have seen ODO that it did 200km nonstop.

Apart from price, it is not comfortable in rear seats like front seats for me and design wise the mistake I felt was the rear lights size is too small for such big boot, it could been bigger like ES , then I think everything looks very well.[:)]

I agree carfreak with the fact that the new fiesta is a fantastic drivers car as we own one and it is a fantastic highway beast. We have driven it to Goa from Mumbai via Pune and back and also have done a Mumbai to Hyderabad trip and back and what a great machine.

The only thing which was irritating was we were amongst the first buyers of the new fiesta and within a month the price is dropped by 1.5 lakhs!! [anger]

Thread Starter #41
Thank you all... I will be happy to show my friend to all TAI friends and get their feedback. Hope I will be able to do it soon in our next meet [:)]

Till then, please watch out for my next set of pics!!!

rnharish, Congo man! Great buy. It's a pure driver's car, it's got everything-looks, power, appeal, gadgets and not to forget the handling. I touched 180kmph in this car on an irregular road and the car still felt like KISSING-THE-TARMAC! Plus, the alloys look hot. I suggest you to take out those rear mud flaps and reveal some rubber-it will look HOTTER!

Hai

I am new to this forum. For searching for a good sedan, i found your thread..I have done TD's of many sedans including NFF But you mentioned in your "Dislikes" that the armrest is giving a little hindrance to you when using the handbrakes But I haven't see the driver armrest even in Titanium + version Or is it an add on

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom