All-New Ford Endeavour Now in India

I think this one should be airbag friendly bull bar. I had a talk with an advisor but he didn't know about this.
View attachment 222482

View attachment 222483

View attachment 222484

Edit : No need for having anything in writing. From the official website.

View attachment 222485

Still won't recommend spending 60k for this. You can easily get the bumpers repainted 8 times for this cost from ford.
This is the one I was talking about and I also spoke with the ford guys and they saying this nudge bar meets all the standards so no need to worry and I know the price is little steep but it can save the bumper from scratches and you won't feel nervous in congested places.

https://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/5EEAE78DB6F347A2CA2580EA00151ECC
New Ford Endeavor for 2019 found testing, its platform will be the same as the T6 Ranger platform ,
The big news is discontinuation of the 3.2 and 2.2 TDCis, for introduction of 2 new ecoblue diesels and 1 new 3.0 V6 diesel
India might get the 2.0 ecoblue diesel in 2 states of tune, 200 bhp and 450 NM(this tune will probably be a twin turbo diesel) and the 150 bhp and 405 NM state of tune

And a new 2.0 200 bhp 400 NM ecoboost will be also a choice probably to lure that small amount of Fortuner 2.7l petrol customer

Sad thing is, India wont get the 3.0 V6 254 bhp 600 NM diesel and the 2.7 twin turbo 315 bhp 550 NM ecoboost petrol motors, anyway, 2019 November is expected date of launch of new Endeavor for India.

Hello everyone!

Just got to know that there are updated versions available for the ECM (Engine), TCM(Transmission) and PCM (Power steering) modules. Has anyone upgraded?

Hello everyone!

Just got to know that there are updated versions available for the ECM (Engine), TCM(Transmission) and PCM (Power steering) modules. Has anyone upgraded?
I went for the 10k service for my car on 23rd last month and till that time there was no updates available.Will check with them tomorrow if its available or no.

I heard in the other forums that, Endeavour 2017 comes with inbuilt navigation. Did any one upgraded ? want to know, if it is a simple upgrade or additional feature with payment?

I heard in the other forums that, Endeavour 2017 comes with inbuilt navigation. Did any one upgraded ? want to know, if it is a simple upgrade or additional feature with payment?
Yes its true, But sad part is Ford Endeavors with SYNC 2 might not receive this update, its only for SYNC 3 Endeavors

I want to upgrade tyres of my Endeavour 3.2 Titanium. Please suggest and brand
I have seen Goodyear Wrangler tires on a few Endeavors here in Trivandrum, so I guess its a good choice, as the users have felt its an upgrade from Wanderer , but I am not sure whether its the best for the Endeavor.

hey guys want some advise we are considering an addition to our cars, and looking to go for two new beauties they are ford endeavour 3.2 and range rover evoque hse.
would appreciate if you can throw a light on them and make me to reach on conclusion to which one to go for.
in my family we always prefer suvs, so they are our ultimate choice, we are in love with endeavour mind boggling features which evoque attracts with it's finest luxury.

hey guys want some advise we are considering an addition to our cars, and looking to go for two new beauties they are ford endeavour 3.2 and range rover evoque hse.
would appreciate if you can throw a light on them and make me to reach on conclusion to which one to go for.
in my family we always prefer suvs, so they are our ultimate choice, we are in love with endeavour mind boggling features which evoque attracts with it's finest luxury.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOH9_fxlI9w
Yes both are great wont o wrong with either but if value for money is priority there is no way the Range Rover would make sense, but its nearly 2x the price, for that money the Range Rover is way too much money in my opinion,
If 7 seats is not a priority I guess the new VW Tiguan will be a far better choice than Endeavor , and if 7 seats and value oriented luxury is priority wait for the new Skoda Kodiaq
Endeavor is a rugged 4x4 7 seat SUV, between new Tiguan and Endeavor its a tuff fight , one wont o wrong choosing any either of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOH9_fxlI9w
Yes both are great wont o wrong with either but if value for money is priority there is no way the Range Rover would make sense, but its nearly 2x the price, for that money the Range Rover is way too much money in my opinion,
If 7 seats is not a priority I guess the new VW Tiguan will be a far better choice than Endeavor , and if 7 seats and value oriented luxury is priority wait for the new Skoda Kodiaq
Endeavor is a rugged 4x4 7 seat SUV, between new Tiguan and Endeavor its a tuff fight , one wont o wrong choosing any either of it.
while elder people are choosing evoque as in past we have been a part of tata motors suvs and too own now so they want to be in hands of tata motors only - land rover.[:D]
we are new here in land rover team as in past we have not own any of the either of two brands cars, but endeavour stance has made my soul set for it and mother and father want to go for land rover only as we are too waiting for new discovery to reach our indian soil.
as it's time to take decision.[;)]

while elder people are choosing evoque as in past we have been a part of tata motors suvs and too own now so they want to be in hands of tata motors only - land rover.[:D]
we are new here in land rover team as in past we have not own any of the either of two brands cars, but endeavour stance has made my soul set for it and mother and father want to go for land rover only as we are too waiting for new discovery to reach our indian soil.
as it's time to take decision.[;)]
Yes in that case dont discount the new Discovery and Evoque, they will be superb packages, my point is I can never imagine a JLR in my garage so the Endeavor or even the Tiguan makes way more sense, but since money is not an issue JLR is unique, has enormous presence, gives and image that even German brands cant provide as well.

Top Bottom