All New Bajaj Pulsar 200NS - Perfect Male!

Thread Starter #18
A small update, my cousin got his 200NS serviced at Khivraj motors, Kasturba road.
He had to say there is only one guy/technician there to service this bike.
The wrench symbol on ODO started glowing around 440 kms, the fuel filter, oil filter were changed it seems, along with coolant system being checked.
Total bill was 1000/- for 1st service.

He left the bike at 11 pm, got it back by 3pm.

The only accessory available is main stand, which costs 650/-, which he is getting fitted during the next service.

Congrats to you & your cousin on the HOT BIKE [clap]. THe best part of this bike is the Speedometer (too Good), hard to believe that Indian Bikes are getting well laid out instrument clusters, that can beat international ones too.

This bike has a 4-Valve engine with 3sparks + Mono Shocks + Awesome meter! I am sure it will perform better than all other Pulsars that have come till date. Now your cousin has the tough job of going at 50kmph when AutoRicks overtake him as if they have a V8 inside them. But after 2K kms, things will be totally different, He will live it to the fullest.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21
Why did they change these filters at less than 1K km's?
Ha ha Visran, the bike felt raw during the earlier days, now it's smooth, also in order get an answer there was only one technician who knows to service the bike.

He was following the To do list from Bajaj, similar to Technical service bulletin.

The bike is freely revving, battery was kept for charging moment it was dropped for service, mainly battery was disconnected when all the things were carried out.

Thread Starter #22
Second Service Update:The Pulsar of my cousin has clocked 3000 kms, here is a detailed self explanatory bill of 2nd Service.
He says the dome of bike loosened and it was refitted and tightened.
Nothing much to complain.

Now the service technicians has increased to handle the service.

The Duke 200 on road price is 157000/- it seems.

photo 2.jpg

photo 1.jpg

1-163.JPG

1-156.JPG

1-158.JPG

1-162.JPG

1-177.JPG

1-178.JPG

1-180.JPG

1-179.JPG

Total: 906/-

Last edited:
^^Nice pics...
But why the Additive with the engine oil?? AFAIK, is doesn't justify with the results when compared with the price charged..

BTW, there is news that Bajaj has introduced "Rubber Grommets" for reducing vibrations on the NS. My NS is suffering from vibrations post 6K RPM. But the SVC here has no idea about the Rubber Grommets :(

Congratulations on your new bike! Can you update your experience with the bike? I am planning to buy a new bike but confused between 200 NS and Avenger. I am looking for good comfort while driving (specially to the shoulders). With Avenger I am not too happy with its pillion seat.

How are those Eurogrip tyre's holding up?
Well, this is not my Ownership thread... But I have now completed 3.5K kms with My DESTINY, Courtesy a recent trip to LAVA.
Well, initially (and Still now to some extent) I hated the Eurogrips... but with more kms on board, the tyres seems to be becoming better..
The rear tyre still skids on Panic braking, but the bike does hold it's line. Have been accustomed to this. And the tyres being hard compound, provides good grip on Off-roading. Found a hands on experience on this.

More on this in my ownership thread, coming up recently.. :)

Thread Starter #29
How are those Eurogrip tyre's holding up?
Visran tyre tread is still good, my cousin had to say that even in rains the grip is good.

Btw 200NS owners had a free checkup camp on Saturday, which my cousin had been to Khivraj. They cleaned the air filter, topped up fluids if needed.
And full polishing and cleaning was done at no extra cost.

This time no issues of dome getting loosened, btw his bike has clocked 4400 kms as of today.

Congratulations on your new bike! Can you update your experience with the bike? I am planning to buy a new bike but confused between 200 NS and Avenger. I am looking for good comfort while driving (specially to the shoulders). With Avenger I am not too happy with its pillion seat.
Thanks will convey him.
For bike advice biker boy Visran can give you more insight, as he owns an avenger.
Pulsar is also great but the turning of handle in small roads needs little effort.
Performance wise its great.

I love the new 200NS,quick and nimble and wayyy more VFM than the Duke. Good colour too.
Yep Duke is good for average persons, for heavy built the seat is short as one can occupy the whole bike with office laptop bag, where as in NS its good.

Duke is for enthusiasts who particularly go for one.

Like our TAI member Jalex, who has literally maintained his bike.[thumbsup]

Nowadays i am seeing lots of Duke with Fat rubber at the rear, wondering whether the owners are changing them for better grip or the OEM ones.

Last edited:

Top Bottom