All About 3M Car Care Services and Experiences

Hi,

I visited 3M Virugambakkam, Chennai, for under body treatment with 5 years warranty. They did a nice job and delivered on time.

That is great. How much they charge for that?

Do they clean interior (mainly seat covers, mine is company fitted fabric and has some stains on it, its 2 years old)

BTW, are you staying close to that? Am staying in SaI nagar, next to Chinmaya Nagar.

That is great. How much they charge for that?

Do they clean interior (mainly seat covers, mine is company fitted fabric and has some stains on it, its 2 years old)

BTW, are you staying close to that? Am staying in SaI nagar, next to Chinmaya Nagar.
They have charged Rs.3800+tax for the under body treatment, by the way they gave me a warranty card with regular interval check-up for complete 5 years [:)]

I believe they do interior cleaning too.

Yes, am staying in Sri Ayyappa Nagar, close to your area [;)]

Hi Guys,
From my point of view 3M is bit costly i believe. But the way they operate and Caring for cars is awesome. Even i am not getting Water service in FIAT Car service and Local service guys. In Local Car Service, the pressure from the pipe is more and it can damage the Car paint too.
Apart from the Normal Foam Wash, all other were more costlier with the 3M Brand.

They have charged Rs.3800+tax for the under body treatment, by the way they gave me a warranty card with regular interval check-up for complete 5 years [:)]

I believe they do interior cleaning too.

Yes, am staying in Sri Ayyappa Nagar, close to your area [;)]
That is great. Thanks for the info.

Since we both stay very close, we should try meeting once.

The 3M service / products are little pricy.
But the out come is awesome.

I am a happy & regular customer of 3M car service. :)

Can i please get a review of 3M paint protection ? The outcome and price . We own a brio how much will it cost and how effective will it be ? :help::please:
Just got it done for my new city. The guys at 3M HSR did an excellent job. costed around 3500rs. My friend recomended it thats why i got it done, as per him it protects paint from fading.

Just got it done for my new city. The guys at 3M HSR did an excellent job. costed around 3500rs. My friend recomended it thats why i got it done, as per him it protects paint from fading.
Thanks for the input bro.
Did you get the Paint protection film all over the car body?
I was told by 3M at Sanjay Nagar , the Paint protection throughout the car will cost around 35k. [surprise]
Are you sure it was PPF or was it "exterior restore" package?

Thanks for the input bro.
Did you get the Paint protection film all over the car body?
I was told by 3M at Sanjay Nagar , the Paint protection throughout the car will cost around 35k. [surprise]
Are you sure it was PPF or was it "exterior restore" package?
Hi Friends
I am pretty sure Paint Protection Film costs approximately 465 rupees per Square Feet + 5% Tax per Sq Ft. I got a quote from 3M (Kochi) to do the sides, doors and front and rear bumpers of Honda City as nearly 50K. So I guess if it is under 4K it must be Paint Sealant Essential which protects the car from fading and other atmospheric elements and not Paint Protection Film. Hence 35 K sounds reasonable to me[:)]

Last edited:
Hi Friends
I am pretty sure Paint Protection Film costs approximately 465 rupees per Square Feet + 5% Tax per Sq Ft. I got a quote from 3M (Kochi) to do the sides, doors and front and rear bumpers of Honda City as nearly 50K. So I guess if it is under 4K it must be Paint Sealant Essential which protects the car from fading and other atmospheric elements and not Paint Protection Film. Hence 35 K sounds reasonable to me[:)]

Oops sorry for the confusion guys, i meant got paint sealent done on city, for 3600rs.

Are there any changes to the paint sealant pricing or am I confused. I did a paint sealant (lasting about 8-10 months) for Rs. 5k (aprx) for my SX4 about some 10 months ago.

It lasted well for 6-7 months. Although my car would get dirty frequently with wet and dry dust. Wiping them off would return the shine. Now it's gone so another treatment pending.

Enjoy~!

Top Bottom