Alert! My Maruti 800 Stolen in New Delhi - Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vibhor

I am sorry to guess like this, but it is more in Delhi that the theft cars like 800 are dismantled completely within hours and they use those parts for similar cars they have for repairs and fit into them and use them[surprise]

@Vibhor

I am sorry to guess like this, but it is more in Delhi that the theft cars like 800 are dismantled completely within hours and they use those parts for similar cars they have for repairs and fit into them and use them[surprise]
It is almost same everywhere. The car is either dismantled or they already have the fake registration papers ready and walllllaaaaaa, here is a new car.

Car remains as it is only if the intention of the thieves is to commit a bigger crime (Robbery, Kidnap, etc.) in the same vehicle.

Thread Starter #48

350Z

Core Team
I am sorry to guess like this, but it is more in Delhi that the theft cars like 800 are dismantled completely within hours and they use those parts for similar cars they have for repairs and fit into them and use them
Someone picked this particular car inspite of security sounds suspicious. Isn’t it? I don’t think a burglar would take this much risk if all he had to do is to scrap the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sad to hear that your car was stolen. Did you give your car to water wash or to any mechanic within a weak or a month before theft. If this may give a clue.

Thread Starter #52

350Z

Core Team
Some stolen cars are even transported to South and sold there with duplicate documents. It’s a huge racket that’s functioning scot-free under the nose of authorities.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Some stolen cars are even transported to South and sold there with duplicate documents. It’s a huge racket that’s functioning scot-free under the nose of authorities.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Sorry to hear about your car. Since it was old car i don't think they will transport you car to south or to any other state , as the profit /margin will be too low compared to risk factor.

Vibhor, what exactly is the status of the case as on date? What is the response of Police team?

Sorry for being so late on this thread, just came to know about your loss. I understand how close you will be with this car since it's your first car, i pray from god to reunite both of you soon. My FIL office is also in the same compound and my dad also worked for few months there long time back hence i understand how safe that place is, this incident surprised me quite a lot this surely is a insider's job that person may have the copy of your key?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #56

350Z

Core Team
A couple of Maruti 800s (5 Speed) were again picked up from the same area. This is almost one month after the theft of my car.

Vibhor, what exactly is the status of the case as on date? What is the response of Police team?
The case is still on with number of possibilities. Police is 'investigating' and red handed caught some car thieves but it doesn’t look they stole my car.

this incident surprised me quite a lot this surely is a insider's job that person may have the copy of your key?
I spoke to a thief (who is caught). He shamelessly told that duplicate key is not required. They have a master key for cars like Maruti 800 which does the job.

Drive Safe,
350Z

These thieves should be trashed under a earth mover. [anger]

How much 'Hafta' those cops in Delhi get ? [evil]

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to a thief (who is caught). He shamelessly told that duplicate key is not required. They have a master key for cars like Maruti 800 which does the job.
After reading this;If i were an 800 owner; i would run to the nearest accessory shop to get central locking fitted, Bad Bad world !

Sorry I missed this thread. Really sorry to hear about this. As many have said, the car may already be dismantled or sold outside Delhi. It's easy to get hold of some scrapped car papers and swap the numbers. I do hope you find your car but preapare for the worst. Keep all paperwork ready if you need to make an insurance claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom