Aftermarket Steering Mounted Controls For Wagon-R

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

was wondering whether I can have steering mounted controls installed for My Wagon R. My HU is compatible with steering mounted controls. I find it difficult to change channels or songs while driving in the city. If this is possible, what do I need to do and what will be the costs?

Ameyam

Thread Starter #3
Actually, I am not too comfortable with strapping something onto the wheel. It may impede the wheel twirling that is sometimes required on our roads. My HU came with a wireless Pioneer remote, so I could actually use that if I wanted to. Rather I put a few new songs on a usb drive and use that while driving so I dont have to change channels / songs. In an case, most time driving in the city, you always have a lot of time to change channels / songs in the traffic

Ameyam

Possible to have Steering mounted audio controlls in 2014 Wagon-R VXi?

Hi,
I am newbie here and this is my first thread.
I have 2014 WagonR VXi. I have seen Stingray with audio mounted remote controlls. Is it possible to have similary setup on Standard WagonR? Has anyone done it? Or are there any alternatives?

Thanks for advise.

Hi all, i have 2006 wagon r vxi , have a steering wheel with air bag. Need an upgrade steering wheel with audio controls . I posted my steering wheel pic.
1. Is it posible to change steering wheel without any modification to steering hub to latest wagon r vxi with audio controls.

Attachments

Hi all, i have 2006 wagon r vxi , have a steering wheel with air bag. Need an upgrade steering wheel with audio controls . I posted my steering wheel pic.
1. Is it posible to change steering wheel without any modification to steering hub to latest wagon r vxi with audio controls.
What is the head unit you are using, is it android one?

Top Bottom