Aftermarket Rear Defogger

It is worth trying buddy. But before installing defoggers check whether the sun control film is capable of taking the heat. A branded one should solve the needs. Non branded films start to peel off.

Keep us updated.

but those chinese makes work for a month or so & quits. better to avoid that stuff. if its for show off, then ok.
Never underestimate a Chinese product. Quality depends on how much we pay them. We are dealing with a Chinese machinery for past 6 years without a single issue till date.

Thread Starter #18
It is worth trying buddy. But before installing defoggers check whether the sun control film is capable of taking the heat. A branded one should solve the needs. Non branded films start to peel off.
I dont have an sun control film at rear so no worries. If you know some info about the availability of the defogger pls help..

my bad! :sorry:sorry guys for the link. mistook it for defogger
Never underestimate a Chinese product.
i know there are very good products made in china, but every fake or cheap products are from china only. its been difficult to get a geniune product from there

After all the discussions, I would like to tell that at heavy rains I hardly can't see any thing in the rear its due to rain and the water splashing out from the tires at high speeds (the glass would be dusty) as I don't have an defogger or an A/C I opted for an rear wiper and it was also for style & now in search of an defogger.

Is it worth fitting an rear wiper on M800 (Because I have seen no one did it)?
varun you are wrong I did it on my m800 96 model using a bajaj auto riksha wiper motor, please check the pic!!

how much did you cost this unit with washer?? I am planing to do in my alto lxi

Attachments

Thread Starter #24
varun you are wrong I did it on my m800 96 model using a bajaj auto riksha wiper motor, please check the pic!!

how much did you cost this unit with washer?? I am planing to do in my alto lxi
Great to see another 800 with rear wiper, sorry I am wrong, I did it with alto vxi wiper motor, for washer just bought another water pump (200rs) fixed it with same washer tank with separate wiring..

Great to see another 800 with rear wiper, sorry I am wrong, I did it with alto vxi wiper motor, for washer just bought another water pump (200rs) fixed it with same washer tank with separate wiring..
okay varun how much for the vxi motor and what is the parts no?? the same water tank accommodate two pumbs?? please share the pic of water pumb and viper switch [:D]

Thread Starter #26
okay varun how much for the vxi motor and what is the parts no?? the same water tank accommodate two pumbs?? please share the pic of water pumb and viper switch [:D]
I paid around 2k for the wiper motor,arm,relay,wiper blade. I ll share the pic later. For the wiper switch I have connected it to front wiper int mode,
twice the front wipers work(rub), once the rear wiper works(rub).

Hi Varun560061,

can you please post some pics of how and from where you routed the washer fluid pipes (from engine bay to boot). Am planning for such a thing but not able to figure out from where should i route the pipes.

Definitely Pics from you will be a boost for people like us :)

Thread Starter #28
As my car's washer tank is located in the right side of the car, I have drawn a pipe from the engine bay , towards the cabin where the wires have been passed, the I have continued it under the floor mat, then taken into the side pillar moulding (towards left,plastic one's near the seat belts) then it continues till the trunk..
I ll sure post the pic's later, sorry..[cry]

Kindly post pictures and detailed explaination of rear wash wipe installation. I am seriously interested in fitting this in my alto lxi as it is very difficult to drive during rains. I enquired the MASS Machino Techno in Kolkata about the possible installation of rear wash wipe system in Alto. They said that i have to purchase the whole rear hatch of Alto VXi for Rs 25K .Total comes to around Rs 35K (with labour charges and painting). Since my car has crossed 50K Kilometers i would like to go for the cost effective path followed shown by you.

Thread Starter #30
I will post the details soon. no need to spend 35k, just 3k is sufficient..first thing need to order alto vxi model's rear wiper motor as it is not available ready in stock.

Top Bottom