After City, Honda Reduces the Price of Jazz!

Should we expect price reduction of Jazz?

• Total voters
the Honda guys are saying this discount is available on selected variants for limited time only. The ex-showroom price is not reduced.
May be, this is why their portal does not reflect change in x-sr price
hey buddy do you have more info?? on which select variant is price lowered because i also cant see any official info from honda on their site unlike they did for city! [confused]

hey buddy do you have more info?? on which select variant is price lowered because i also cant see any official info from honda on their site unlike they did for city! [confused]
More information from my side will be shared by Satruday evening. I am planning to visit Deccan honda on saturday to get in depth details about this price cut.

Just talked to my friend who works with Honda showroom in Bangalore, Jazz not in stock new Jazz is expected next month, but no details on engine specs as of now.

Just talked to my friend who works with Honda showroom in Bangalore, Jazz not in stock new Jazz is expected next month, but no details on engine specs as of now.
Next month! thats quite fast, How on earth there is no certain news in the market for this launch?

You are right AMG, it's a clearance sale. I got a call from local dealer y'day requesting me to see jazz. Had a good chat with the sales person. I told him if honda brings jazz with specs similar to UK then I would definitely consider it.

IMHO, jazz is still priced high even after price cuts. Looks like honda is losing its permium brand image.

AMG

Suspended
It would take much more than a price cut to RIP the i20.

Well, for starters, let Honda bring cheaper A.S.S., cheaper spares, better service network, and finally, 6 airbags.

Top Bottom