After City, Honda Reduces the Price of Jazz!

Should we expect price reduction of Jazz?

• Total voters
Re: After City, Will Honda Reduce the Pricing of Jazz?

The Jazz is now worth the money, considering the top-class fit and finish along with the premium brand value this car comes with. Honda could not have price it too low because they have to leave some room for the Brio too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Let's do note this is the price of just the base model and to top it all just a petrol engine. Just for around 30k more you can get a fully loaded i20 which also has got good Interiors with fit and finish quality and also loaded with more features than Jazz!

Thread Starter #32

350Z

Core Team

The revised pricing of Honda Jazz is as follows:

Honda Jazz Base: Rs 7,45,000 (Old Price) >> Rs 5,87,500 (New Price)
Honda Jazz Select: Rs 7,56,500 (Old Price) >> Rs 5,99,000 (New Price)
Honda Jazz X: Rs 7,88,500 (Old Price) >> Rs 6,31,000 (New Price)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Look at the over ambitious pricing of Honda earlier and even now i would never rate the Jazz VFM. And if not for i20 and Punto with their VFM appeal i am sure Jazz would have sold decently. Honda always prices their cars astronomically and makes a fool out of us Indians. Learn your lessons Honda you no can longer enjoy the premium brand image with such high pricing of your cars , bring in a diesel first to India.

Great news for buyers. Honda had to do it, Jazz barely sells.
But now with this excellent pricing, and knowing the Jazz petrol engine and its excellent space management, other hatchbacks will be impacted for sure. Next few month's sales numbers will be interesting.
Honda still enjoys a premium brand, compared to other hatch manufacturer. They did mistake by launching this car at so high price, otherwise situation would have been different.
I see i20 will get most of the impact. Next Polo and Punto.

jazz inventory had been piled up in the factory. 2010 produced vehicles have been piled up.. by looking the sales & production numbers, may be the buyers end will year-old vehicles

jazz inventory had been piled up in the factory. 2010 produced vehicles have been piled up.. by looking the sales & production numbers, may be the buyers end will year-old vehicles
That could be actually true. Do check your VINs before buying a Jazz [:D]

With the reduced price of Jazz if Honda give couple of accessories and insurance for FREE, it would be premium hatch with VFM tag.

Let's do note this is the price of just the base model and to top it all just a petrol engine. Just for around 30k more you can get a fully loaded i20 which also has got good Interiors with fit and finish quality and also loaded with more features than Jazz!
Now Jazz is more VFM than say liva,i20 and other premium hatches. It is equipped with airbags and abs standard. Moreover it has the BEST engine of its class,no steering rattling issues, best OEM music system and better AC at the same price of i20.Moreover Honda cars are known for fuel efficient engines!

Thread Starter #39

350Z

Core Team

With the reduced price of Jazz if Honda give couple of accessories and insurance for FREE, it would be premium hatch with VFM tag.
Honda is offering some insurance scheme on Jazz. Check out previous page for details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Now Jazz is more VFM than say liva,i20 and other premium hatches. It is equipped with airbags and abs standard. Moreover it has the BEST engine of its class,no steering rattling issues, best OEM music system and better AC at the same price of i20.Moreover Honda cars are known for fuel efficient engines!

Actually i have to agree with you , you have a valid point up there. i20 suffers from poor pick-up , poor AC and the steering rattle. Keeping these in mind i think Jazz offers complete peace of mind.

honda's diesel car is on the cards, but it is not going to happen soon. it will take a couple of years to see iCTDi engine plying on our roads

the Honda guys are saying this discount is available on selected variants for limited time only. The ex-showroom price is not reduced.
May be, this is why their portal does not reflect change in x-sr price

Around 3 days ago I had got a call from magnum honda, saying honda jazz is now available at reduced price. I told the sales guy that I knew that a facelift was around the corner and asked him to call me back if honda launches a CVT. He said he was not sure about CVT but there would be cosmetic changes. Hope honda comes up with CVT and also comes with one fully loaded variant similar to i20 Asta(O). Knowing honda, would that ever happen?

Top Bottom