After Casey Stoner Rossi Announces His Retirement Plan

Thread Starter #1
news emerged that one of the biggest names in Moto GP- Valentino Rossi too has made an announcement regarding his retirement plants. Don’t be scared as the Doctor is in a good mood to stay and we should have the bike no. 46 on the track for another 2 years.

Talks of Vale’s retirement from the Moto GP started when a rumor saying that the Italian will make an exit at the end of this year. The Doctor, however, was soon to rubbish these claims and about his retirement and said,
"For me it’s very difficult to understand where my retirement news started from, as I never spoke about my retirement. I want to race in MotoGP for the next two years for sure.”

Talking about Stoner’s retirement plan, Rossi said, “Yes, it’s a big surprise. I think it’s bad news for all the MotoGP world because at the end of the season maybe we’re losing one of the great riders and a great rival. Is negative, but it’s his own decision."

Source:
http://motoroids.com/news/rossi-announces-his-retirement-plan-to-stay-for-another-2-seasons/

Last edited:
Valentino Rossi is back.The Doctor bags second place at the French Moto GP with Ducati after starting the race from the seventh place.

Top Bottom