Advice on Bangalore - Shirdi - Jaipur - Delhi Road Trip

Thread Starter #1
Hi Members

I am Raghuram just joined, am 54 and my passion is long drive with family. I am planning for a long trip by driving my skoda octavia, sometimes in the month of sept. or oct. From Bangalore to Shirdi-Jaipur-chandigarh-kullu Manali-shimla-delhi-agra and back to bangalore. If someone could guide me, the best route in terms of road condition,weather condition etc. the duration of the trip is 15 days

Thank u[cheers]

Hi AR Ram first of all welcome to TAI forum, regarding your query you can follow base route

Bangalore-Kholapur-Pune-Nashik-Surat-Ahmedabad-Jaipur (via Chittorgarh and Kishangarh)-Gurgaon

This route is much better than Bangalore - Hyderabad - Nagpur - Jahnsi - Gurgaon

Few years back i had done Delhi-Pune-Delhi twice in my Wagon-R and found the roads in excellent condition. You will find amazing roads in Gujarat and Rajasthan also truck drivers are more well behaved on this route.

From Delhi to Pune you can take halt at Udiapur which is midway

Thread Starter #4
Hi AR Ram first of all welcome to TAI forum, regarding your query you can follow base route

Bangalore-Kholapur-Pune-Nashik-Surat-Ahmedabad-Jaipur (via Chittorgarh and Kishangarh)-Gurgaon

This route is much better than Bangalore - Hyderabad - Nagpur - Jahnsi - Gurgaon

Few years back i had done Delhi-Pune-Delhi twice in my Wagon-R and found the roads in excellent condition. You will find amazing roads in Gujarat and Rajasthan also truck drivers are more well behaved on this route.

From Delhi to Pune you can take halt at Udiapur which is midway
Thanks a lot
But I would like to visit Shirdi first and from there to Jaipur for 3 days and next to kullumanali for 4 days and next to shimla and agra and back

Thanks a lot
But I would like to visit Shirdi first and from there to Jaipur for 3 days and next to kullumanali for 4 days and next to shimla and agra and back
You can do Delhi to Shimla via Delhi-Sonepat-Panipat-Karnal-Ambala-Kalka-Solan-Shimla

From Shimla to Agra via Delhi-Palwal-Kosi-Mathura-Agra

And from Agra you can go to Jaipur via Bharatpr-Dausa then can follow the same route as up journey.

Hi Members

I am Raghuram just joined, am 54 and my passion is long drive with family. I am planning for a long trip by driving my skoda octavia, sometimes in the month of sept. or oct. From Bangalore to Shirdi-Jaipur-chandigarh-kullu Manali-shimla-delhi-agra and back to bangalore. If someone could guide me, the best route in terms of road condition,weather condition etc. the duration of the trip is 15 days

Thank u[cheers]
Dear AR Ram,

Thats going to be a good drive in 15 days. Even I'm planning to do the same with an extension to Leh/Ladakh after Manali in Sept/Oct this year.

anyway, so from Bangalore to Shirdi - I've done it and its amazing drive. 90% road condition is good and most of it is expressway. From Pune to Shirdi I suggest you to take Ahmednagar route as its good and less crowded. Rest all is pretty straight forward. Let me know if you have any specific queries.

Thread Starter #7
Dear AR Ram,

Thats going to be a good drive in 15 days. Even I'm planning to do the same with an extension to Leh/Ladakh after Manali in Sept/Oct this year.

anyway, so from Bangalore to Shirdi - I've done it and its amazing drive. 90% road condition is good and most of it is expressway. From Pune to Shirdi I suggest you to take Ahmednagar route as its good and less crowded. Rest all is pretty straight forward. Let me know if you have any specific queries.
Thanks a lot dear for suggesting the best route to Shiridi. I will be travelling in the first week of October to Manali enroute Shiridi. I think the weather will be more cold and bit of snowfall

Top Bottom