Advice needed on buying Used NHC ZX or Used Aveo.

WagonR does come with Airbags as an option on th VXi. We ourselves were told by Maruti Salesmen. Look at the website or a brochure too if you want.

WagonR doesn't have a ZXi variant.[cry]
Yes WagonR's top end varient is the VXi ABS. The top end version comes with Airbags and ABS. For more you can check out my WagonR review here.

Thread Starter #17
Yes WagonR's top end varient is the VXi ABS. The top end version comes with Airbags and ABS. For more you can check out my WagonR review here.
Thanks. That's one neat review.
What are the cons of the Estilo (we're not really interested in it though)??

Thanks. That's one neat review.
What are the cons of the Estilo (we're not really interested in it though)??
The exterior look is the major con. I personally dont like estilo much. Also i love New WagonR's interiors more than Estilo. Engine wise, both share the same heart ie the K10.

Thread Starter #19
The exterior look is the major con. I personally dont like estilo much. Also i love New WagonR's interiors more than Estilo. Engine wise, both share the same heart ie the K10.
Well, I have a soft corner for beige interiors. Maybe the interiors of the WagonR can be painted beige later on, like how Surender painted his Verna's interiors black.

Well, I have a soft corner for beige interiors. Maybe the interiors of the WagonR can be painted beige later on, like how Surender painted his Verna's interiors black.
Yes they can be painted afterwards. BTW Beige interiors are available in i10 too.

Yes, Akash. We might consider the i10 too, but then we mustn't let the color of the stock interiors affect our decision, as the inetriors can be painted.
I thought you are more concerned about the interiors. BTW what about that NHC ZX and Aveo deal? Any updates?

I somehow missed that post of yours. I feel its better to go for a new car than the used one. So WagonR looks to be the best one for you. Also you may consider Ford Figo Petrol for its looks, though its performance is not as exciting as its diesel counterpart.

Thread Starter #25
I somehow missed that post of yours. I feel its better to go for a new car than the used one. So WagonR looks to be the best one for you. Also you may consider Ford Figo Petrol for its looks, though its performance is not as exciting as its diesel counterpart.
The Figo petrol is real decent, but I think the WagonR must be decent enough.
Anyway, the Figo petrol too might be TDed.

The Figo petrol is real decent, but I think the WagonR must be decent enough.
Anyway, the Figo petrol too might be TDed.
I have TDed both the cars and perfromance wise NewWagonR is more peppy than Figo. I suggested Figo because many of my friends went fr figo just for its looks, but as a package WagonR is much best of the lot from your list.

350Z

Core Team
The NHC ZX has done 42000km, 2006 year (don't recall exact purchase date) Mica in Color, spotlessly clean beige interiors(I wonder how they managed to maintain it that way/clean it to perfection), Alpine Stereo et al.
If I assume it to be mid-2006 model, The approximate price should not be any more than Rs.5 Lakhs. However, Like you said that your dad's heart is set on the Aveo and doesn't care much about re-sale etc. The Chevy Aveo does makes some sense. The top-end Aveo LT which offers Airbags and ABS, Mid-2006 Manufacture, Done 35 - 40K Kms, In excellent condition would cost around Rs.4 Lakhs. Sounds a sweet deal, No?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #28
If I assume it to be mid-2006 model, The approximate price should not be any more than Rs.5 Lakhs. However, Like you said that your dad's heart is set on the Aveo and doesn't care much about re-sale etc. The Chevy Aveo does makes some sense. The top-end Aveo LT which offers Airbags and ABS, Mid-2006 Manufacture, Done 35 - 40K Kms, In excellent condition would cost around Rs.4 Lakhs. Sounds a sweet deal, No?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes Indeed.
I've found one such Aveo 1.6 LT, done 47000km on Carwale.com for Rs4.25 lakh(of course, we can always negotiate) and a similar Fiesta 1.6 SXi done 55000km for Rs3.8 lakh.[clap]

Well, we just have to get our priorities right for now. The actual purchase maybe next month, as we are under unavoidable circumstances for now.

arkin,
5-5.5L for a used NHC ZX 2006 is too much. my bro got one recenty for 4.5L. it was the GXi variant run 45-47k kms. so i think you should consider the NHC ZX. if not the one you have seen, go out in the used car market and i am sure you'll get one.

Top Bottom