Advice needed on a car which will be sold in 7 months

350Z

Core Team
@sriharsha Coming to Bangalore and getting a swift wont work I think we have to re register or pay tax here and then again to sell it will be difficult I think .

[mods merge these posts]
Check your Inbox, I have messaged you with a couple of links.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Even if you buy in Bangalore, and you are going to use it in Andhara, get the registration done in andhra itself. No need to register/road tax in bangalore.

Thread Starter #52
In the previous posts, you mentioned that you don't prefer hatches, but in case you are fine with them, then there might be some good options available under the given budget. I didn't get the dispose off thing about Elantra, Kindly elaborate?

Drive Safe,
350Z
The SE who assisted to buy our santro met yesterday while talking to him I asked for a elantra and he me told they sold a elantra of their MD just two weeks before [frustration]
And one elantra may reach our town next week purchased by my friend in chennai and waiting for it to have a ride [:D] .Mostly I will also company him to chennai for the deal if then I could search a lot of cars .

I have two other cars freaks with me .So its going to be fun I think.

Last edited:
Just now got a info about a Verna 2006 model crdi, 40k on Odo and the asking price is 4.25L guys tell me whether I can go for it?:help:
Now that's a very rare deal. I think you can look at it closer.
BTW, what were those "break suspension" problems that you seem to've heard of ?

Thread Starter #58
Now that's a very rare deal. I think you can look at it closer.
BTW, what were those "break suspension" problems that you seem to've heard of ?
From where else? the same sources who is giving me the links for old cars [glasses] .

So it is a green light from two of our TAI family members [thumbsup] I will try to close the deal as soon as possible !

Go for it maximas[thumbsup]. The price asked for that model seems fair to me. But dont forget to check out the service history and related reg document.

Top Bottom