Advice for a New Family Mover (Booked Hyundai i10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Suspended
Re: White/silver in lower trim and black in one higher?

Kappa anyday. Newer engine. Better in every way.

Its difficult to suggest not knowing which car you are after.anyways if it is a figo dont go for black it wont suit it on my view. it looks more like a box from rear on black,and with other hatchs both black and white are good.

Thread Starter #48

AMg, well thats my thoughts too but heard v low FE on kappa compared to irde2 ones and while TD didnt found much of the difference in both the engines, still lets see what deal finalises.Thanks mate
Alex, its i10 that i was talking about seems u skipped reading my complete post where i did mentioned, figo and that to be petrol no ways i would think of.

Switching from a Diesel to Petrol[surprise].

I find the i10 pretty appealing in white, so i guess you can go ahead with it. As for the Engine, it has to be Kappa2.

Vijay

IMO,White and Silver is better.Why they are better because,they are swirl free.If someone scratches with metal or something,you will not observe the scratch in White and Silver.So,White is better.But,White is known for tar marks.

Thread Starter #51

Switching from a Diesel to Petrol[surprise].
hahaha yeah [frustration],though running isnt much as this would be mostly city driven with 3 to 4 days a week for 20 to 30 max per day, and budget was the main constrain after much much waiting and all finally made the deal.

Mods,deal is being done, purchase finalised and bookings done too, please close this thread as well as another one i created for family mover, would open a new one once get the delivery with experiences and pictures.
Thankyou guys for your support and help as always.

Thread Starter #52

Guys have posted my decoding query in VIN decoding thread, please do help and decode at the earliest.

AMG

Suspended
Thats an interesting colour there.

Good that you didnt go for the Black. Have it. Keeping it clean is a pain in the backside.

Thread Starter #57
Thanks AMG, yeah black was no way i was going to purchase, its out of the list any given day.Got this colour and me wifey kids all loved it so opted for this one.

Thread Starter #58
Mods, can we add to the title of my thread, booked hyundai i10 as its already been booked, awaiting for the delivery post kamurta month.

Congrats on your purchase i10 is surely a very talented hatch, what was the final on-road cost ? were their any discounts?

Thread Starter #60
Thanks visran, yes there absolutely was, will give you exact details in my ownership review but yes my final on road pricing including all the accessories that includes music system with 4 door speakers,seat covers,steering grip,mattings,mud flaps,remote security system and everything was 4.3L.
Discount was above 40k as on december pricing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom