Address Proof Needed for Pune.

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,

I have decided to buy Punto 1.3 E from Pune as it save atleast 50K for me.

My native is Calcutta(Passport/PAN) but I stay at Bangalore.

Can anybody help me to get the address proof for Pune?

For Pune jurisdiction:

As a mandate now alongwith the adress proof(s) , a photo identity has been made compulsion .

Documents accepted by R.T.O.as valid Address proofs :

1) Registered rent agreement
2) LIC policy certificate with local address
3) In case you have LIC policy but not with local address, submit an address change request to LIC and get a receipt (It will have your old and new address). This is will suffice.(This can be done using a Notorised rent agreement.)
4) Affidavit with Current address and get it registered, costing 150 RS
5) Driving license with local address
6) Tenanent Verification form alongwith the Rent agreement(notorised)
7) Ration Card
8) Property Registry (Index page )

The Photo Identity proofs considered valid :

1) Same adress Lisence
2) Same adress Affadavit .
3) Voters ID card
4) Same adress Passport etc etc .

350Z

Core Team
So you are basically looking to obtain an address proof of some member from Pune? I doubt if somebody will be ready for that. And most importantly this is not recommended for either of the parties unless they know each other very well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I would suggest you to source out from you relatives or your friends. Also as mentioned by 350Z; only those people might help you who know you personally.

IMO; I would suggest you to pay extra 50k and buy the car on a valid address rather than a bogus or careoff address. Also Pune is I guess MH12 or MH14(not sure) and you might find it difficult to survive in other state eg AP/KA/MP/JK/RJ/GJ ; as the cops there might harass you in every other roadblocks/ naaka bandhi. You will have to end up showing each and every kind of papers all the time. So, think again carefully and make a good decision.

All the best.

I would suggest you to source out from you relatives or your friends. Also as mentioned by 350Z; only those people might help you who know you personally.
I dont think buying your car with an invalid(which is not yours) address is a good idea. AFAIK you live in Bangalore, and a permanent resident of Kolkata, then why do you need address proof of pune?

Also Pune is I guess MH12
Yes, its MH12.

Top Bottom